New PALs wanted.

Options
Hey guys I've been utilizing myfitnesspal on/off for a year or so and now I'm using it to spearhead my fitness! Last year my brother passed away of an aortic aneurysm and it shocked me and I became stagnant. I want and aim to take this lifestyle change buy the horns and be accountable, consistent and motivated. My friends aren't into the app or group thing but I would love if you guys would add me. Currently I am prepping for the Heart:heart: Walk in memory of my brother. Check my page out and read all about it. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• DDfitness89
    Options
    Very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother, the death of a loved one can be used in such an inspirational way to change your life and I hope you succeed with your fitness goals. Also I hope your walk in memory of your brother goes well!
  • jmariella
    jmariella Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you and it definitely is!
  • newblue95
    newblue95 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So sorry! Best of luck to you and here comes a friend request from me! :)
  • LizaDK914
    LizaDK914 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. I understand how sudden losses can make you stagnant.

I'm definitely interested in new friends, and I'm way into the App. Here comes an add from me. :)
  • jmariella
    jmariella Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ladies. I appreciate it.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I've been here a while, and I'm always up for more friends!
  • DreamingOfRippedAbs
    Options
    My mother had a heart attack at a young age so I've been stepping up my fitness as well. I'd be happy to add you. We can do this.
  • TURNER7MC
    TURNER7MC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Let's stay focused together! I'm new to the app and welcome the connection.