Question about 30 Day Shred

Options
Hey! From the number of posts about the 30 Day Shred it looks like quite a few of you have been using it. Are you able to see or feel results in just 30 days? Thanks!

Replies

• raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    YES! This video will totally change your body in 30 days - but you have to be diligent with it. I cannot say enough good things about this DVD. :)
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I don't do it every day, about 3 times a week. But since I started using it, I've been losing weight faster and am much more definition in my thighs and arms.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I agree. I've been doing the 30DS for 12 days (today will be day 13). I've reduced my weight by 5 lbs since I began it. I've just started the level 2 (today will be day 3 for level 2). I don't think it is as hard as level 1 (I was still struggling with level 1 on day 10). I think Level 2 works different muscle groups, though, so I am going with it. So far, I definitely recommend it - for a 20 minute workout it is really great. I still try to do additional exercise i.e. walking for 40 minute (when I can) and/or the recumbent bike for 20 minutes (again when I can).

So, for the cost, the 30DS is definitely worth the money. It can't be the only thing you do, however, you still have to eat properly as well.

Vickie
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It took me about 40 days to complete it (took days off during trips out of town), stick with it and you'll definitely see changes. It took about 2 weeks for me to notice results...not so much pounds for me as inches off of waist and hips.
  • ksills05
    Options
    how do you enter workout videos into your exercise diary?
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    oh, great post! i am going to buy the dvd today! did anyone do anything else besides the workout? i was thinking about going on the treadmill as well. too much or is the dvd enough?
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    OK you've convinced me. I've noticed the workout mentioned since I started and was wondering what it was like. I've now got to order it. I will check and see where it is the cheapest.
    Shel
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    did anyone do anything else besides the workout? i was thinking about going on the treadmill as well. too much or is the dvd enough?

I think it depends on where you are in your weight loss journey. I just did the dvd everyday, but I was within 15 pounds of my weight loss goal. At that time I was really trying to tone up. I found that eating right (as clean as possible) and doing this dvd was enough to lose weight and inches. I don't think that will be the case for everyone, though. If you have a lot to lose, you'll want to keep doing your daily cardio.
  • kriegs86
    Options
    how do you enter workout videos into your exercise diary?

I enter the 30 Day Shred as general circuit training since it has strength training and cardio.
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    oh, great post! i am going to buy the dvd today! did anyone do anything else besides the workout? i was thinking about going on the treadmill as well. too much or is the dvd enough?

I also use her No More Trouble Zones DVD and I walk & jog. I’m going to get her new "Shred with Weights" DVD that was released last week but I have to get a kettle bell first.
  • orangecrayon9276
    Options
    30 day shred is great! i just completed day 6 today and i can already feel that my endurance has increased. I havent seen results yet in weight loss that some people have seen but i can definitely feel that my arms and legs are building some muscle and I can see that my stomache is a bit smaller. Those bicycle crunches kick my butt!! Overall I think it is a great workout, I don't incorporate an other exercise into it but once ive built more strength and endurance im gonna do level 1 and 2 back to back just skippin the cool down and keep powering through. its great!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Be prepared to not be able to move for a few days in the first week! I had to skip day three because I was in so much pain, but I felt better by day four.
  • ksills05
    Options
    thanks!