Has this been talked about? Goal to weigh over 1,600lbs!!

Options

Replies

• Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    All types of body extremism are challenging. Be that anorexia, hyper obesity or selective amputeeism - don't think I have spelt that right.

I struggle in my response to this - especially here where we ostensibly meet because we want to be healthier. The Daily Mail is a sensationalist rag that has numerous of these types of stories - but because it's not a red top tabloid people think it is bona fide 'news'.

Who knows where this story has come from? And who knows what her story actually is? Because you can bet your life it is not the pat, potted history this newspaper has given us.

I say a little prayer for her. If she has chosen this way and is happy then who are we to judge? Seriously? I can sit here and think wowzers, she has got some serious issues going on but are they any different than the person who downs 2 bottles of vodka every day? Fat has a visibility, and attendant judgement issues, that many other self destructive behaviours don't. if I was a junkie intent on taking the most crack cocaine of anyone ever would they put me in the paper?

It makes me sad. But it is not my life to be sad about. In an ideal world everyone would have a screwed on head and an ok attitude. I suppose the best i can say is there but for the grace of pick your own deity go I. Mental health, we don' have it as much as we think.........
  • stephisneat
    stephisneat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    If you search her name in google it looks like she may have given this up. She had a twitter account that was about her trying to lose weight.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I feel more confident and sexy

How?!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I feel more confident and sexy

How?!

Because she is getting lots of attention. There are many guys who prefer their women this size.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Beefcake-Posters.jpg

eric_cartman_beefcake.jpg
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I've seen her on tv. Her kids never seem happy.
  • goalss4nika
    Options
    I've seen her on tv. Her kids never seem happy.

Im sure! That is my main concern.
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I want to know how someone's stomach can hold that much food in one sitting :-/. "One cup sour cream?!" 8 scoops ice cream..... WOW!

Wait, what?

While the entire story itself is rather disgusting, I can see how this isn't a problem at all.

I'm a relatively lean, medium-framed guy and I can easily eat eight servings of ice cream at one time (and actually did earlier this week).

I am soooo glad you said that! I was feeling a right fatso for thinking I could probably eat 8 scoops of ice cream LOL.

I try to take a back seat with things like this and say "each to their own" but her kids are gonna be left without a mum (was there a mention of dad or did I miss it?). That isn't fair at all. Most mums I know who are overweight say one reason they want to get healthy is to be around for their kids. I really feel sorry for those boys, her fetish is going to cause them some serious heartbreak :(
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I just googled this, since the article was a few years old, and apparently she's on a weightloss mission now.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I just googled this, since the article was a few years old, and apparently she's on a weightloss mission now.

disappointing...that's what's wrong with this country...everyone gives up on their goals.
  • organic0gf
    organic0gf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    deathwish
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Her website now claims that she's trying to lose weight.

She was engaged to a "feeder"...a specific fetish in which the man is only satisfied when the woman is actively gaining weight. Now that's she's trying to lose weight, they've broken up.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    It's good to have goals.
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

She was engaged to a "feeder"...a specific fetish in which the man is only satisfied when the woman is actively gaining weight. Now that's she's trying to lose weight, they've broken up.

I saw that too. Odd.
  • goalss4nika
    Options

Oh! That's great news!!! I wish I had known this before I posted lol
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    When I was at my old company they used to have Dr. Oz on the TV in the fitness center, closed-captioned. I usually ignored whatever weird substance he was marketing that day but I did pay attention to when he interviewed her. I believe it's on YouTube in several segments.

He was quoting all her vital stats to her- BMI, cholesterol, etc. All of them were off the charts, of course, but she just kept smiling her sweet, vacuous smile and insisting she was healthy and active.

I feel bad for her. My theory is that she gave up on getting thin and decided to go as far as she could in the opposit direction. I can't imagine what it feels like to get that body out of bed or up from a chair. You can't bicycle or sit in a Coach airline seat or a theatre seat or fit in a bathtub. I doubt she can handle many steps. And she's overloading her back, her knees, her ankles. Life would have a lot of limitations.
  • goalss4nika
    Options
    http://susanneeman.com/bio.html

Just viewed this website and she is on the road to health and fitness! She now weighs 500lbs. :drinker: :drinker: Congrats to her for making this life style change.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    That is the worst idea ever.... smh

edit: I've seen people with fetish's like that in text based roleplay.. didn't think anyone would seriously do that in real life though.. barf...!
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm glad to see she trying to lose weight now, but I wonder what kind of damage she did to her body while trying to get so heavy?

I hope for her kids she can get in under control.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkp537ILa71qdbjg6o1_250.gif
    cryPleaseNo.gif
    tumblr_mjrg754N5v1s8czzko1_400.gif
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7wO9YLZxZs5XIKeCe06EsLVF28jnhU3POmVYcM6-2N0SfqM271A