I just ate a healthy fast food meal that I enjoyed

Options
_noob_
_noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
Do I get some kind of a medal or something? Or is all the satisfaction supposed to be internal?

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    How bout a charm instead of a medal:

attention_*kitten*_necklace.jpg
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    The feeling of superiority

tumblr_mlodygQq591rlo1q2o1_500.jpg
  • Krista916
    Krista916 Posts: 258
    Options
    Sounds like an oxymoron.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an oxymoron.

DAMN IT.

Beat me to it. :grumble:

*leaves*
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    ralph.jpg
    That's unpossible
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    There are no healthy fast food meals. Take a look at the over 50 ingredients they put into their grilled chicken breast - and that includes subway.
  • ngyoung
    ngyoung Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I had Five Guy's bacon cheese burger, no bun, for lunch. Was scrumptious. I also jog/walked to get there and back from work before I ate it.
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    There are no healthy fast food meals. Take a look at the over 50 ingredients they put into their grilled chicken breast - and that includes subway.
    They claim they are trying to make it healthier "Hits forehead with palm......
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Much like Santa and the Tooth Fairy-no such thing as healthy fast food. Sorry ;/
  • Krista916
    Krista916 Posts: 258
    Options
    WTF??? THERE IS NOT SANTA???? Thanks for ruining it for me!! :sad:
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Healthy is a relative term folks. Maybe your idea of healthy isn't the same as the original poster's. In which case you could tell by the subject line of the thread that you already disagreed. Which then means that you came into the thread itself only to post an antagonistic/judgmental post. Surely there are better things to do with your time than go around disagreeing with people that are just trying to get to the same end result as you.

To my mom, healthy means anything organic or all natural, no cares to calories or anything else. In her words to me "No, this ice cream is totally healthy, I made it with organic whole cream."
    To a co-worker, healthy means salads. If it's not a salad, it's not healthy. If it's a salad, it's healthy, no matter what's on the salad.
    To a friend, healthy is only vegetarian and non-GMO.
    To me, healthy is whatever fits in my allotted calories for the day, fuels me well for running, and make me happy when it eat it, both for how it tastes and it's ingredients.

Sometimes that includes fast food. Because it fits in my calories/macros and makes me happy. And clearly the OP has similar thoughts. So don't come in here and s#!t in their thread because you're anti-fast food. Especially since the thread was clearly meant in a joking and light-hearted way.
  • WhoButME28
    WhoButME28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Much like Santa and the Tooth Fairy-no such thing as healthy fast food. Sorry ;/

Agreed. There are only healthier choices at these grease establishments. I mean eating establishments.
  • Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wendy's large chili = 270 cal. There are some edible choices out there in the fast food industry. Don't be so fast to assume that the op ate garbage.

edited for grammar fix
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    my dairy is open, there's no mystery what it was that I ate...
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You're all wrong.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mopt98gIzR1s5hc4qo1_500.gif
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I was curious so I peaked. Sounds healthy to me. But I love the breakfast and morning snack of chocolate. Healthy chocolate. Could you create me a diet plan? I like your choices.
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Mmmm Freebird!

Yeah, I totally stalked your diary.
  • meadowsmummy
    Options
    if i go to the grocery store and get premade salad (which i rarely do) that is fast and healthy :P
  • iamkass
    iamkass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Healthy is a relative term folks. Maybe your idea of healthy isn't the same as the original poster's. In which case you could tell by the subject line of the thread that you already disagreed. Which then means that you came into the thread itself only to post an antagonistic/judgmental post. Surely there are better things to do with your time than go around disagreeing with people that are just trying to get to the same end result as you.

To my mom, healthy means anything organic or all natural, no cares to calories or anything else. In her words to me "No, this ice cream is totally healthy, I made it with organic whole cream."
    To a co-worker, healthy means salads. If it's not a salad, it's not healthy. If it's a salad, it's healthy, no matter what's on the salad.
    To a friend, healthy is only vegetarian and non-GMO.
    To me, healthy is whatever fits in my allotted calories for the day, fuels me well for running, and make me happy when it eat it, both for how it tastes and it's ingredients.

Sometimes that includes fast food. Because it fits in my calories/macros and makes me happy. And clearly the OP has similar thoughts. So don't come in here and s#!t in their thread because you're anti-fast food. Especially since the thread was clearly meant in a joking and light-hearted way.

Great post!