Your daily menu

Options
Can you guys give me a typical day or two of what you are eating? I really am trying to kick start my life change and need ideas.

Replies

• gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You can check on people's food diaries if they are public.My diary is public so you can click on my name and look at food.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    my diary is public
  • bbeth
    Options
    My diary is also public, now i've just started also so dont know how good it will be haha x
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mine is also public, however not sure how good a role model I am
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    mine is public too
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    mine too.. though u may find alot of indian food:)
  • jeanineadele
    Options
    For lunch: Bed of mixed greens, topped with fresh fruit, lean meat, and feta cheese.

For dinner: I read about 5 forum posts a day which I come across great dinner ideas. My fav so far is from my sis.

Combine Ragu, Summer squash, zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, onion, Italian CHICKEN sausage, served over spagetti SQUASH. Really good!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to check it out. (Ignore yesterday -- it was a bad day! lol)
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well! :-)
  • ooSylvieoo
    ooSylvieoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mine is public too and you can visit my blog here http://manouvellefacondemanger.blogspot.com/
  • Beebee78
    Options
    My diary is open but here is a typical day:

Breakfast: 155g extra lean minced steak made into a burger with seasoning, red onion and dry fried.

Mid morning snack: 50g blueberries and 30g Almonds

Lunch: 160g Chicken breast with cucumber, mushroom, peppers or other salad veg

Mid afternoon snack: 100g Strawberries and 30g Walnuts or sunflower seeds

Dinner: 160g Chicken or Salmon with stir fried vegetables

xxx
  • otpeds
    otpeds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    so is mine!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    My diary is public too...
  • supernova48
    Options
    Background: I am a a 5ft tall female and I do managed/low carb.

Typical day for me:

Breakfast of 2 eggs and 1 oz of cheeze. Plus a glass of low sodium V8.

Midmorning snack (if needed if lunch will be later than 4-5 hours) of 1/2 dried fruit and nuts. Today it was an ounce of craisins and pecans. I know because I weighed it on the food scale.

Lunch is usually another 20-24 grams of protein and two or three veggies or a salad. Today it will be london broil and 1 C roasted veggies, and 1/2 C broccoli and sundried tomatoes. Unsweetened iced tea or coffee

Mid afternoon snack might be raw veggies and a piece of fresh fruit.

Supper might be another serving of cheese and maybe some soup. Lentil soup has been calling me lately. I don't eat past about 6 pm.
  • bekkyhughes
    Options
    Breakfast: One slice of wholemean toast (plain), A poached egg, 5 grams of ketchup, cup of tea

Lunch: Jacket potato, 1/2 tin of beans, cup of tea

Dinner: 200g new potatos, 2 sausages, 75g pea, 10g ketchup

Snacks: 5 cups of tea with sweetners, 250ml of squash

I tend not to eat between meals. If I have calories left after dinner I have a treat, such as icecream. I try to stick to 1200 even if I have exercised.