need friends? need support?

Options
Post here if you are looking for new friends for support. I'll add anyone who is serious and active, guy or girl. Big loss or small. Ill do my best to keep you motivated, or talk if you need a friend.

Replies

• JuiceyJeena
    JuiceyJeena Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Definitely could use more motivation.
  • arassely
    arassely Posts: 12
    Options
    I could use motivation!
  • uncanny2002
    Options
    Ill add you!
  • uncanny2002
    Options
    Remember dont just add me post on here, and add each other
  • Desyreeolvera
    Desyreeolvera Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
    We all need support and motivation
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and yes Open Invite to you all... support and motivation means a lot and I'll be there for ya too :bigsmile:
  • michaelp_
    Options
    Stuck at 206, goal of 185
  • uncanny2002
    Options
    Added you all!
  • lucasizit
    Options
    feel free to add me.

at 12st 8llbs
    trying to get to 11st 11llbs

also got running targets

10km < 50mins by december

add away :)
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need support...My MFP friends have helped me lost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks!
  • uncanny2002
    Options
    Good to see so many willing to help and motivate!
  • char2274
    char2274 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I having trouble with the weight loss and it seems to be i am eating too few calories. I have recently had back surgery and put on alot of weight and was unable to exercise. Now i am back to work and walking at lunch but i am counting my calories and i am having trouble getting in 1200. Any suggestions
  • nica_cova
    Options
    Hello everyone, :flowerforyou:
    I'm new to the community, and I must confess that I'm very nervous about getting healthy and fit. I've dealt with overweight all of my life, but now it's just unbearable. I've "tried" to go on diets, pills, exercise but so far i've just been a yoyo. I'm tired and I'm certainly NOT getting any younger or healthier. So I made up my mind, it scares me because I'm always "what if"...what if i cant? what if I don't stick to this...etc. So for all of you guys that have inspired me I really need your help and support okay? Thanx guys. God bless, eeekkkk!!! I can't believe I'm actually doing this.
  • char2274
    char2274 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I am also new,was having problems posting before. I have recently had back surgery and put on alot of weight. I posted a few minutes before. I might add I have a desk job and do not move about alot except at lunch then I walk for 30 mins. Another problem I am having is I get off work at 5pm. My commute home is about 45 mins.So getting home around 6:15 and then trying to figure out what to eat is a problem for me. It's late so I don't want to have a big meal other than salad, I am lost. Help!
  • DatPanna
    DatPanna Posts: 59
    Options
    Hello! I'm Hayley, and I'm working on losing 80 lbs! :) Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • JskC1893
    JskC1893 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Looking for any actively logging / friends who at least check in 5 out of 7 days a week!! My friends list tends to fill with people who have been gone many months :(

Working to lose an additional 40-50 pounds :)
  • uncanny2002
    Options
    If I miss adding someone add me please.
  • darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Motivation needed here, PLEASE! I have very few active friends and it makes the whole cheering people on thing kind of difficult. Anyone on this thread feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Aurora42196
    Aurora42196 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Defintely need some motivation. it gets hard some day ya know? :tongue: I don't have a lot of friends on MFP
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    i need a lot of motivation, add me