Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    did you drink soda too?
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You sure like to stir the chaos cesspool, don't you? These responses are cracking me up!

Of course I had strawberry cheesecake from Costco the other day. I just needed to find something to fill in those calories.
  • bdtyson77302
    bdtyson77302 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Healthy is a relative term folks. Maybe your idea of healthy isn't the same as the original poster's. In which case you could tell by the subject line of the thread that you already disagreed. Which then means that you came into the thread itself only to post an antagonistic/judgmental post. Surely there are better things to do with your time than go around disagreeing with people that are just trying to get to the same end result as you.

To my mom, healthy means anything organic or all natural, no cares to calories or anything else. In her words to me "No, this ice cream is totally healthy, I made it with organic whole cream."
    To a co-worker, healthy means salads. If it's not a salad, it's not healthy. If it's a salad, it's healthy, no matter what's on the salad.
    To a friend, healthy is only vegetarian and non-GMO.
    To me, healthy is whatever fits in my allotted calories for the day, fuels me well for running, and make me happy when it eat it, both for how it tastes and it's ingredients.

Sometimes that includes fast food. Because it fits in my calories/macros and makes me happy. And clearly the OP has similar thoughts. So don't come in here and s#!t in their thread because you're anti-fast food. Especially since the thread was clearly meant in a joking and light-hearted way.
    Excellent! THIS THIS THIS! I too had fast food today...TWO fresco taco's from Taco Bell....and it was GOOD! :) May not be healthy for YOU people but ummmmm, it fit into my calories so there! :)
  • Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Healthy is a relative term folks. Maybe your idea of healthy isn't the same as the original poster's. In which case you could tell by the subject line of the thread that you already disagreed. Which then means that you came into the thread itself only to post an antagonistic/judgmental post. Surely there are better things to do with your time than go around disagreeing with people that are just trying to get to the same end result as you.

To my mom, healthy means anything organic or all natural, no cares to calories or anything else. In her words to me "No, this ice cream is totally healthy, I made it with organic whole cream."
    To a co-worker, healthy means salads. If it's not a salad, it's not healthy. If it's a salad, it's healthy, no matter what's on the salad.
    To me, healthy is whatever fits in my allotted calories for the day, fuels me well for running, and make me happy when it eat it, both for how it tastes and it's ingredients.

Sometimes that includes fast food. Because it fits in my calories/macros and makes me happy. And clearly the OP has similar thoughts. So don't come in here and s#!t in their thread because you're anti-fast food. Especially since the thread was clearly meant in a joking and light-hearted way.

^^^^^ WISH THERE WAS A LIKE BUTTON!!!!!!
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    my dairy is open, there's no mystery what it was that I ate...

mmm....so much chocolate....I think I love you
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is ROLL TIDE OP!!!

In all seriousness IIFYM. :)
  • Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to say it!
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I'm going to need you to cite your source for determining it to be "healthy". A peer-reviewed source, please.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options

this thread was worth posting just for that reply.
  • _noob_
    Options

Oh, it's already been rolled...
  • _noob_
    Options
    my dairy is open, there's no mystery what it was that I ate...

mmm....so much chocolate....I think I love you

yeah, I decided to slum it a bit for my chocolate macro today.
  • Lmans77
    Lmans77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    love me some Freebirds....

from your friendly MFP tsip
  • _noob_
    Options
    love me some Freebirds....

from your friendly MFP tsip

yeah, how 2 hippies wind up in college station to expand a business with a company policy of being different is beyond me. Really popular there though and with me.
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options

It's a new year and I don't see ya'll at the top of the first rankings...but I do see...who is that? BAMA BABY!:flowerforyou:
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    bump for later! Have to go stalk diary now!
  • _noob_
    Options

It's a new year and I don't see ya'll at the top of the first rankings...but I do see...who is that? BAMA BABY!:flowerforyou:

Not impressed. Notre Dame has WAY more preseason national championships than you guys...
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Looks good! Grass fed beef from a fast food joint gets my approval.
  • _noob_
    Options
    Looks good! Grass fed beef from a fast food joint gets my approval.

well, technically I ate panda express the day this was posted.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options

checkmate
    /thread
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    it depends what people define as healthy, as another poster said. you can get a salad from mcdonalds which is a salad, its fine. although the veggies all go through a conveyor belt and prolly lose mass nutrition, personally i wouldn't see a salad at a fast food place to be healthy because of WHERE the ingredients come from.

although, i also agree that a salad at a fast food place is a HEALTHIER option. or something similar like grilled chicken or chilli or whatever.

so yeah, if the OP was able to fit that meal into all the macros, not going over on fats or salts or sugars or whatever, then i really don't see why i would not be healthy. good for you OP for going out and finding a healthier option at a fast food chain. :drinker: