MFP - I choose you!

Options
So, I have made my decision. I have struggled with wanting to be a part of the Weight Watchers group on and off for the last few years. I'd join, cancel, join, cancel, join again. Well, I was determined to stick to it once again and reach the same level of success I did before (Lost 89lbs with WW my first time around). So, with motivation pushing me forward I read all of the starting up material for the new 360 program. I'm not too hot on the tracking point this time around so I was going to do the Power Foods. I read the materials thinking it would be the best route for me but what I found was a little disheartening. Power Foods include fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, etc. Not too bad, right? Well, then I noticed that any dairy or carbs I consume need to be fat free, low fat, or low calorie. I understand the point behind this, however, I'm not down with filling my body with "fillers" and unnatural ingredients. This is disappointing. Lets charge your $40 a month to come visit once a week and get motivation to lose weight... but WAIT, buy all of our processed foods and/or recommendations. I'm down with that. This is why I've chosen MFP - once again. Once and for all. My final decision. I'm going to need help and I'm hoping I can reach out to all of you for it. It's time to learn how to take control of my life, my body, and what goes in an out of it. I will not live under the thumb of our twisted society.

I'm new to this natural eating thing and I could 100% use information, recommendations, ideas, tips, tricks, and anything else you'd like to provide.

As always, MFP. Thank you for being here!

Replies

• L4dyK4te
    L4dyK4te Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you on the natural eating! I have done programs before where I've eaten the processed crap and I never stick with it because I just don't like over-processed junk. Want to be friends? I have a lot to offer on whole foods nutrition information. :)