Hello new friends

Options
:smile: My name is Lynn and I am 60 years young! I am trying to lose some weight and am having a difficult time. Seems that at my age there are many variables but I am healthy with no problems or meds. I would love some similar age friends who have found tricks to getting this weight off. I also welcome younger and older friends.

Replies

• CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    will send you and invite
  • littlebee26
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal. some great people on here. a wonderful support. friend request sent :)))
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • Kadje
    Kadje Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. :0)
  • Fieldyvond
    Options
    Hello Lynn :)
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (55 years old) - recently started.
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm 51. Feel free to friend me here.
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few of us older folk on MFP, and I sometimes think it is harder for us, as the habits are more deeply ingrained, and it is sometimes more difficult for us to exercise, because of age-related joint deterioriation. Having said that, having lost a few pounds (though getting more difficult, and the plateaux seem to go on for ever) I have much more energy, and to MAKE myself take exercise, I have already walked/ran a 5k 'Race for Life' in a respectable time, and am intending to walk/run the Great South Run of 10 miles at the end of October (getting scarily close). This from someone who has never seriously exercised in her whole lifetime!!

Send me a friend request if you want!