How do you celebrate your fitness success?

Options
TemikaThompson
TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
I remember when I would celebrate everything by going out to eat, or eating my favorite treat. WOW! That's how I gained weight. Now I buy new inexpensive jewlry or shoes (under $20). When I get all the way down to my goal weight, I will be having a shopping spree. HOW DO YOU CELEBRATE YOUR FITNESS SUCCESS (weight loss, muscle gain, increase strength or stamina,etc)?

Replies

• Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I lift heavier than the previous week. I celebrate by setting an even heavier PR or more reps.
  • TemikaThompson
    Options
    I lift heavier than the previous week. I celebrate by setting an even heavier PR or more reps.
    Good idea!
  • Sesaza
    Sesaza Posts: 49
    Options
    by pinning 200mg tren
  • mockingbird204
    Options
    I figure, since I am changing my body to look the way I want it to, I'll change everything! So, I save up during my weight loss and I get a new tattoo for every twenty pounds lost. I have a long list of I-plan-to tattoos and a friend who does great work. It's the ultimate in encouragement!
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    When I get down to 280 I am going to go and do a local eating challenge they have here. If you can eat this 5 pound burrito in less than an hour, they give you 200 bucks......talk about a celebration. disgustingly fully and disgustingly rich!
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ironically, i celebrate by eating something that is terrible for me. lol im like oh i lost 5 lbs last week so i totally deserve this brownie. lol.

I also celebrate by dancing my *kitten* off in newer smaller clothes in the dressing rooms of stores. i always worry the attendants will see my feet in the gap under the changing room door but im so happy that i kind of dont care if they think im cray-cray
  • peniculala
    peniculala Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm a girly girl at heart. pedicure, manicure, massage at mini goals. Love it!
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    my sisters.. they pig out and binge all day after weight in.. this doesnt make sense to me, so i buy a new top, dress or jeans :D
  • gpollis
    gpollis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    buy clothes, shoes, eat out, or chocolate (dark)
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    From a guys perspective.... I don't treat myself to anything specifically (I mean like food or movie, or buying something). When I hit a goal like 15lbs lost I will do my next workout with a 15lb weighted vest. might see like it is not really a treat but just knowing exactly where you came from actually is. It is also a reminder of how much harder things were when you were 15lbs heavier.
  • TemikaThompson
    Options
    ironically, i celebrate by eating something that is terrible for me. lol im like oh i lost 5 lbs last week so i totally deserve this brownie. lol.

I also celebrate by dancing my *kitten* off in newer smaller clothes in the dressing rooms of stores. i always worry the attendants will see my feet in the gap under the changing room door but im so happy that i kind of dont care if they think im cray-cray

Thats so funny, I do this too. I need to stop though. Im no where near my goal. And who wants to celebrate by eating carrots, lol. Maybe I will try new healthy meals at dif restaurants. oops am I talking about food again, lol
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Thats so funny, I do this too. I need to stop though. Im no where near my goal. And who wants to celebrate by eating carrots, lol. Maybe I will try new healthy meals at dif restaurants. oops am I talking about food again, lol

lol *sigh* yea my brain is still a fatass
  • TemikaThompson
    Options
    by pinning 200mg tren

What do you mean?
  • TemikaThompson
    Options
    From a guys perspective.... I don't treat myself to anything specifically (I mean like food or movie, or buying something). When I hit a goal like 15lbs lost I will do my next workout with a 15lb weighted vest. might see like it is not really a treat but just knowing exactly where you came from actually is. It is also a reminder of how much harder things were when you were 15lbs heavier.
    It's a mental treat knowing that you accomplished something!
  • LiziAB
    LiziAB Posts: 55
    Options
    New dress!
  • chelc1105
    chelc1105 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I celebrate by buying something new. The first 5lbs was workout clothes. The second 5lbs was a new workout video, HRM and a new pair of skinny jeans. I just hit my next 5lbs mark and my original goal and i havent yet figured out what i am going to do yet..... :)
  • TemikaThompson
    Options
    I celebrate by buying something new. The first 5lbs was workout clothes. The second 5lbs was a new workout video, HRM and a new pair of skinny jeans. I just hit my next 5lbs mark and my original goal and i havent yet figured out what i am going to do yet..... :)

Well congrats to you! Maybe somebody here will give you a good idea...
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I do what any self-respecting gay boy would do. Go clothes shopping. :) And buy some sexy new underwear so my man can enjoy looking at me. :heart:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I buy wee little clothes and work my butt off til I fit into them!
  • chelc1105
    chelc1105 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I do what any self-respecting gay boy would do. Go clothes shopping. :) And buy some sexy new underwear so my man can enjoy looking at me. :heart:

:) Best post ever :)<3