Swimmer friends

Options
I am a relatively new swimmer. I swim five times a week for 1-1.5 hours at a time. I am looking for other swimming friends. It took me two years to find an activity I truly love doing. I am in the South Florida area.
If you love to swim, add me.

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i am a swimmer
  • m3lba1962
    m3lba1962 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I swim. Its the only exercise I like too! (only I'm not nearly as dedicated as you.)
    I currently go swimming once a week and have done for over a year now, but I'm about to increase it to twice a week. I swim quite hard for around 30 minutes.
    I recently joined the Swimfit website as you can swim challenges such as the English Channel, or The Thames river. You just add up the lengths of your pool each time you swim and add it to your total. It helps feel like your swimming is getting you somewhere! I'm on my way to France and 10% across the Channel at the moment!
    Mel
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I friend requested both of you.
  • JustUla
    JustUla Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm a swimmer too. Pool and open water. I LOVE it. Feel free to add me!
  • Leaping_Lemur
    Leaping_Lemur Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love swimming -- it's my favorite cardio activity. I never did it competitively, though my son (age 8) has really gotten into it and joined the swim team. In an ideal week I'd swim 3-4 times, though I'm weight training now so I've cut back. But I managed to swim a mile today, for the first time in a year. Anyway, feel free to add me!
  • charlene1873
    Options
    Hey I'm a swimmer too xx pool and open water so please feel free to add xx
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'm a swimmer normally 4 or 5 times a week. I'm in the middle of moving house at present so my swims have been taken over by running due to time constraints but I will be back swimming soon feel free to add me