Light night cravings

Options
These light night cravings are seriously killing me. I am fine all through out the day , I drink plenty of water and eat healthy foods. For some reason at late at night, around 11. I get these sweet cravings. I cave so easily too. I tried drinking water, and staying away from it all, but it doesn't work. Is there any suggestions on how to defeat the cravings?

Replies

• kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    If you're at home watching TV or on the computer and get the craving, do something! Get up and go for a walk. Pull up a workout on youtube and do it.

If after the walk/workout you still want a small treat, have it, you've burned off calories, if not, yay!
  • charles19_80
    Options
    I have the same problem. But Banana saves the night. :D
  • caseypaige84
    caseypaige84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Late night cravings are the worst. This week I started drinking sweet orange tea when I start to get the urge and it has worked wonders. Helps me feel full and gives me something to sip on. I think you just have to find what works for you. Best of luck!
  • JohnBG123
    Options
    I to have the same problem. Do good all day, then lose it at night. Very disheartening. Hope to get some good advice.
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Do you still have room in your calories? If so you could try making something light but a little sweet. Like vanilla yogurt, with raspberrys, and a few broken peices of dark chocolate. That should fill and satisfy. Otherwise, try eating dinner later. That's what i do. :happy:
  • recoveryjunky
    recoveryjunky Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I usually crave a ton of protein at night... I get ready for bed and just want like a big steak or bacon lol
  • sabian711
    sabian711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will do tea with sugar or 1 piece of dark chocolate. IF you still crave afterwards, go to bed!