Low Fat Elephant Ear

Options
starkiss100
starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
Use a tortilla wrap, spray it with non-stick cooking spray or I can't Believe It's Not Butter spray and then sprinkle a cinnamon and sugar or cinnamon and Splenda mixure on it. Put it on a plate and microwave for about a min. Viola!

Replies

• ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Oh that sounds awesome!
  • Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have to try this one. You could even us a low carb tortilla or a Tofouyan mini pita and this would be a great alternative to a bad for you dessert. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that sounds yummy!!
  • John8188
    Options
    Try spraying it then putting it in a pan and frying it like that then put the sugar on it.
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Try spraying it then putting it in a pan and frying it like that then put the sugar on it.

I think the point of it being "low fat" is to not fry it.
  • KPaden1221
    Options

if you pan fry it with no extra oil it's still just as good!! just use the oil or butter you've sprayed on it...
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Pan frying is different than deep fat frying. :) You wouldn't be adding extra fat by putting it into a hot pan and frying it that way.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    You can also see if you can find lefse instead of a tortilla. They are usually around 150 calories per round.
  • edinbors
    Options
    Loved those when I was a kid!! :)