Options
Has anyone else decided to do this?

http://members.doctoroz.com/challenge/the-just-10-challenge

I am thinking I just might.

Replies

• lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    :huh: yes we should i have to lose 100 pounds:noway: ten pound is like 1/10 of what i have to lose:drinker: i had better be more than ten pounds this year:grumble: of course i have not been doing that good:sick:
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    i'm doing it :)
  • panorris
    panorris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I ordered my bracelet!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I just heard about it today on Facebook. I joined also, but I can't find where to order the bracelet?
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Never mind, I found it - and ordered mine!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I actually read about this in the Red Book magazine. It wasn' t from Dr. OZ, but it pretty much had the same basic information. I already don't do a lot of those things, I can't drink soda because of my lapband, and I don't eat at night (anymore).
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am doing it too.
    I have over 100 pounds to lose so 10 pounds is awesome-10 at a time I am looking at it.
    Simple plan -

:)
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am doing it too.
    I have over 100 pounds to lose so 10 pounds is awesome-10 at a time I am looking at it.
    Simple plan -

• KPaden1221
    Options
    I am doing it too.
    Simple plan -

me too!! we can do this girly!
  • Mepheston
    Mepheston Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just ordered one, I've lost 15 already with 35 to go so I'm up for this challenge!
  • Shawna_831
    Options
    I just ordered mine! I'm almost at 10 so I'll just say that is for the next 10. Thanks for the post Jill!
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    I signed up yesterday! I love the bracelet idea. When you're swayed to indulge, it's there to remind you. I still have a few more things to do like B complex vitamins and stuff, but I'm looking at it more like a reaffirmation. I've not been sticking to my path as well as I should the last month, so it's back to business!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    I ordered my bracelet!

where you find it??? cause i have been looking and i have noooo idea where to find it :sad:
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    I am doing it too! Just ordered my bracelet!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    i cant find the bracelet i even went onto the actual stite.. why cant i find it :grumble:
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too! Just ordered my bracelet. I have 12 lbs to go til I get to my goal weight, so this will help me get there. Good luck to everyone!
  • amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    just ordered my bracelet! portion control and the vitamins are the things i need to focus on.
  • JillMaddox
    Options
    I ordered my bracelet!

where you find it??? cause i have been looking and i have noooo idea where to find it :sad:

Did you find it? I can post out the link again, if needed.
  • allief
    Options
    I am doing it too.
    Simple plan -

me too!! we can do this girly!

Me three!!! I ordered mine too. I need to keep the "Just 10" thoughts in my mind....when I think 100 I want to quit trying but 10 doesn't seem all that bad.