So what.. i gained four pounds

Options
Hi everyone~

So now that the holidays are over we all are faced with the dreaded..WHAT DID I GAIN?:frown: Lets face it. Of us who have gained, we all expected to gain something. Even though we arent happy about it. It is what it is.

I just remember what that 4 pounds was worth. I had great food, great times, and made many great memories for this holiday season in 2007.. NO REGRETS.:drinker:

so this is a link for all of us who know what we gained and say OH WELL! IT IS WHAT IT IS! and heres to getting fit in 2008!

We are all here to support eachother in 2008, so lets forget about the weight gain in 2007(those dreaded last two weeks anyway:happy:

Happy New Year!

Replies

• rissa1322
    Options
    Hi everyone~

So now that the holidays are over we all are faced with the dreaded..WHAT DID I GAIN?:frown: Lets face it. Of us who have gained, we all expected to gain something. Even though we arent happy about it. It is what it is.

I just remember what that 4 pounds was worth. I had great food, great times, and made many great memories for this holiday season in 2007.. NO REGRETS.:drinker:

so this is a link for all of us who know what we gained and say OH WELL! IT IS WHAT IT IS! and heres to getting fit in 2008!

We are all here to support eachother in 2008, so lets forget about the weight gain in 2007(those dreaded last two weeks anyway:happy:

Happy New Year!
  • erkuhns79
    Options
    I love your attitude! And I must say, I'm right there with you. Although I still watch what I eat and exercise during the month of December, I do tend to splurge more. And I don't beat myself up for gaining the couple pounds that I expect to gain.

:happy:
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    No regrets. I gained 4 and lost 'em already. With some leftovers and my scale and the MFP database in the comfort of my own home, I discovered you can really eat quite a huge turkey dinner for reasonable calories. It's all the damn pie!! :laugh:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I think I've gained 2-3 lbs. I do believe it's in the form of peppermint bark candy and has located itself on my rear:laugh: , but no worries I have a whole new defense called snowshoeing:bigsmile: and I will be back to my normal losing self soon. So have a :drinker: cup of tea and kick back and enjoy the rest of the season people. I for one know I will be back here after the holidays:smile: ~Karen