Hi... lookin for friendly folks to loose weight with. :)

Options
Lookin for people who are regulars on here. I mostly just wanna feel good about myself again. I have a 3 year old son. I gained 60 pounds when I was pregnant with him, but I lost all except 20 pounds. I was having some very bad relationship problems, got very depressed and packed all the weight back on, plus some. Don't worry, I'm not interested in putting all my personal life out there, but I'm very real about my weight.

My inner life and relationship is doing much better, but my weight is still out of control. Even if I'm not depressed, my weight upsets me. I'm currently over 260 pounds and I'm sick of it. I found Zumba. I like it a lot. I used to like to run too and I'm kind of getting back into that, but its making me realize just how terribly out of shape I am.

I guess I'm just looking for good people to just encourage each other. Doesn't hurt to have friends in the same boat as long as we're trying to go the same direction. ;)

I'm definitely ready to feel better about myself and get healthier. Drop me a line.

Replies

• Monozelle
    Monozelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Samantha :) I'm new here too, add me if you like!
  • TammyS327
    TammyS327 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday. Feel free to add me
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hiii.....All :)
    Same here, I am also new on MFP and would like to have few frndz to appreciate each others on the way to loose some weight !!
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP for a while, but am fairly new to the forums. I do my best to encourage and support my friends. Good luck! :)
  • NewDeb13
    NewDeb13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ditto...I really would like to have friends on here as well. I gained throughout my pregnancies and didn't bother to take it off. It's definitely time...getting tired of looking at myself in the mirror. Feel free to add me!!!
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've been here a while. Lost some weight, got off track and gained it back, and now I'm basically starting all over again. I'm here every day and always looking for supportive friends. Feel free to add me :-)
  • scoobyfanatic
    scoobyfanatic Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am new too! I am 34 years old and I am just starting up here as well. I have done WW on and off, and have decided to do counting calories. I am very excited for this journey. :wink:
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Kate. Welcome :)
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm Erin. You can add me as well. I'm here everyday and I'll motivate you too.
    If anyone wants to add me plz do so..
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me, so just started as well. I have tried numerous diets, hoping this works well for me. Good luck everyone
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on a 100lb weight loss journey.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Feel free to add me!
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    My story pretty much mirrors yours, with the addition of a second baby just 3mos ago. I've been on here for about 3mos but am new to forums. Feel free to add me =)