Needed...Friends who COMMUNICATE!!! :)

Options

Replies

• oceansablue
    Options
    I'll admit I have a busy schedule during the week so finding time to keep up with everything can be difficult for me, But I usually have a good amount of downtime during the weekends to chat. Feel free to add =)
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love talking to people on here and getting feedback. Add me if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add up if ur diary is open and you don't mind me being ALL UP in your business.
  • Marvelous_Megan
    Options
    I'd love to communicate too! :)
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    I comment on nearly everything, and delete friends who don't comment at all (or who stop logging in). I'd love some new, supportive friends!

Please note that I will not keep friends who net under 1200 calories.

aaaah why is that? people have added me and i do communicate when i have time or something to comment on but i have noticed a few people unfriend because of thee 'under 1200 cals' thing? why is that? :)

Because I believe it to be unhealthy and unnecessary, and I don't condone that. Besides, those that eat that low are rarely successful, don't stick to it, and do other unnecessary and unhealthy things like cleanses and magic pills. Why should I argue or judge anyone? I just a kid the situation.

;)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I don't have a lot of friends on here and I'm looking for the same thing!
  • KellyWright58
    KellyWright58 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey girl hey!
    I'm down with friend requests but I include a warning on my page as I expect to have interaction. Without it, it would be pretty pointless!

I'm 33yrs old. One furry child. Married to my soulmate. I've lost just over 100lbs (including pre MFP) and on the last 16lbs er so depending on how I feel and how it comes off. Clean eating is the most important thing to me right now and I have an open diary. I try my best to put everything in it.

I run a Fitness Krew because support is really important to me. I do my best to balance my job in social media, Fitness Krew and cooking healthy food for the revolving door that is my house lol (husband, brother in law, father in law, friends) and the site. I always welcome new friends because as far as I've come, support is a two way street and I'm looking for people who want to better themselves! And talk about it! ♥

Lets do this!!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can add me daily login...
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
  • wannabeadancer27
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me. I'm new and I update as much as I can.
  • sue284
    sue284 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day and like to communicate! :)
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,917 Member
    Options
    You can add me we have about the same amount left to lose and I am well known for my potty mouth! I have been a member for a while but just started logging daily and participating in the forums over the past couple of months.
  • mssteel90
    mssteel90 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Added you! I am also after active friends so if anyone wants to add me please feel free :)
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always willing to give (and receive) support.
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Im in, it's hard especially for me to keep in touch with people because i am in Germany and nobody here really speaks english. It would be nice to have someone to chat with and keep me motivated
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. Feel free to add me! I'm motivate daily!!
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! and some days you just need that little extra push for motivation!
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You can check out my page and add me if you would like! I like to encourage, know the tough days and love the whole deal!