Fat caused by skinny jeans?

Options
Hello everyone, :D

l was wondering if there's a way to lose the fat caused by wearing skinny jeans!

What happened is that the position of the skinny jeans' belt kept its place from growing any fat, while the area under it and the one above it got really fat! making the leg look like this ''B'' the area of the skinny jeans belt has no fat at all!! it's just bones! while the other two areas are so fat!
It looks really ugly that you can't wear any dresses or skirts!

any advices?

Replies

• nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Ermmmm. Wearing skinny jeans didn't make you fat.
  • Mirita09
    Mirita09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    well l got fat, not because of the jeans of course, but then wearing jeans caused this problem, so even if l lose some weight it still looks ugly.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    If your skinny jeans were so tight they deformed your body you shouldn't be wearing skinny jeans. Put them in the way back of the closet - follow MFP for a while and try them on again in a few months.
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, :D

l was wondering if there's a way to lose the fat caused by wearing skinny jeans!

What happened is that the position of the skinny jeans' belt kept its place from growing any fat, while the area under it and the one above it got really fat! making the leg look like this ''B'' the area of the skinny jeans belt has no fat at all!! it's just bones! while the other two areas are so fat!
    It looks really ugly that you can't wear any dresses or skirts!

any advices?

lol....wut?
  • vsangelwings95
    vsangelwings95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you are most likely apple shaped...
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    so wearing skinny jeans has the same effect on thighs as binding has on feet? i don't think so.....
  • mariehbil
    mariehbil Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would recommend wearing very high waisted jeans. The same thing happened to me a bit, and wearing high waist for a long time has now started changing my shape for the better. If the tight area is around your waist (rather than in the middle of your hips), then it will look better after a while.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    At times I have had muffintop (horror of horrors! :noway: ) with my skinny jeans when I've slacked off the workouts and have overeaten for weeks, but that appealing look was caused by my sloppy habits, not the jeans.

Change your habits and they'll fit nicely again.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    lol if you're saying that your belly got bigger but cuts back in where your 'underwear line' is that's not your clothes that did that...that's the way bodys are shaped and meant to store fat.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Mirita,
    how tall are you and how much do you weigh?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Your clothes are not the problem. The way to lose fat is not to suck in your stomach or wear a certain kind of clothes. Eat at a moderate calorie deficit, get some exercise, and stop worrying about the inconsequentials.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The clothes are kind of the problem, but that's because they don't fit. Try different sizes and styles.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    The clothes are kind of the problem, but that's because they don't fit. Try different sizes and styles.

:laugh:

It's true that skinny jeans may not be the best choice, but I really don't think they are influencing where the fat grows on her body.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    After your other thread about sucking in your belly, I'm convinced you're a troll.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I would recommend wearing very high waisted jeans. The same thing happened to me a bit, and wearing high waist for a long time has now started changing my shape for the better. If the tight area is around your waist (rather than in the middle of your hips), then it will look better after a while.

Yep, it was the style of the jeans that changed your shape for the better - not the 8lbs lost. :noway: :laugh: :noway:
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    OP, I just looked at your other posts, and I have to applaud. Brilliant work.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    After your other thread about sucking in your belly, I'm convinced you're a troll.

Yeah, I was just thinking the same.
  • ngyoung
    ngyoung Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Clothes can effect body shape. Look at cultures that don't wear clothing. More things are effected by gravity earlier.
  • Piratefifi
    Options
    Repetition can effect the shape of your body, so if you wear an item of clothing that forms/restricts areas, it will effect how fat settles as you gain. When I was at my heaviest I sat in the same office chair for 10+ hours a day, and I was wider than the chair. I started to get visible divots in my thighs where the chair pressed in. I could also feel them while standing. As I lost weight, and could sit in the chair without the pressure, they started to go away. Though I am considerably smaller, and have not had the chair issue in almost a year, I can still feel a very small area on the outside of each thigh that has a little "bump."
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Same way you lose the stupidity caused by wearing a tight hat.