I've reached my goal, lost fat, gained muscle

Options
Today is a happy day for me, I have finally reached my goal :-)

I am wearing my bikini, but the bottom is a thong so I covered it up a little, I'm not very good at this...

Replies

• madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on achieving your goal! You are tiny!!!
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    Hey sexy ladyyyyyyyyyyy
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great! Congratulations!!
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow- you're so tiny! Congratulations
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What's next?
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic :)
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    that is extremely impressive. my guess is a lot of people will look at those pics and think she looked great before and wont realize all the extremely hard work that went into what you did.

this is truly one of the best transformations ive seen on here.

and like Taso says...what do you have planned next? iron man? solve the world's energy crisis? :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I am wearing my bikini, but the bottom is a thong so I covered it up a little, I'm not very good at this...

OMFG, it's too early for this I can't handle it! Ahhhhhh!:laugh:
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks :-D

Yeah, it has been a LOT of hard work, and took me over a year to get here.

What's next? A break.
    I am going to continue training but I want to stop counting calories - I'm fed up! I just want to be healthy and stop worrying about hitting my macros each day or not going over a certain number.

I use to aspire to fitness models' bodies. Not anymore. I think their bodies are amazing but for me, the outcome of having a ripped body is not worth the intense workouts and strict diet everyday. I have concentrated so hard on this, I want to occupy myself with some of the other things life has to offer. I just want to maintain, fine-tuning along the way.

The best things I've gained from this journey are gems of knowledge on nutrition, diet, cooking and fitness - those are treasures I will keep forever.
  • chipingirl
    Options
    Most people would think you looked fine to begin with, but you went from fine to amazing!
  • jess6742
    jess6742 Posts: 146
    Options
    OMG you look amazing! That is the sort of result that I am working towards! Thanks for posting, it's very inspiring.
  • msfit47
    msfit47 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look great! If you don't mind me asking what was your bf% before and now
  • Ophelia111
    Ophelia111 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous!! Can you tell us more about your diet and fitness routine that helped you get where you are now?
  • 000WhiteRose000
    Options
    You look great! If you don't mind me asking what was your bf% before and now

Thank you :)

To be honest I am not sure. I have got calipers but I didn't use them before I changed and I still can't get a hang of them. In weight I have lost 10 pounds.
  • 000WhiteRose000
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous!! Can you tell us more about your diet and fitness routine that helped you get where you are now?

Thank you :)

I tried a lot of different things, and went through different phases. I went on low carb, lowered calories to 1200, eating BMR, upped to 1900, did cardio every day, did no cardio only lifting, macros 30:40:30, did fasted cardio, lifted light and lifted heavy, cycled carbs, cycled calories, completed Turbofire, Chalean Xtream and did other DVDs and read a ton of fitness and diet books, taking inspiration for each.

I think it's hard cause everyone is different and what works for one doesn't always work for another.

Personally I saw my best results when I lowered to 1200-1400, did intense cardio once a week for and hour, lifted as heavy as I can for 1 hour x twice a week and did yoga for recovery once a week. I do like the idea of cycling calories, and I often go through different phases on different weeks or days.

I tried Paleo and low carb, and it is definitely a no-no for me. I know some swear by it, and that's great it works for them - but I don't want to deprive myself to that extent and I felt the lack of carbs effected me mentally.
  • Ophelia111
    Ophelia111 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing with us! You gave me some good ideas. The way you look would be my ultimate goal. It's nice to see it's possible. :)
  • 000WhiteRose000
    Options
    Oh and the best thing I've learnt - low sugar diet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!