Need an online friend in weight loss journey

Options
Hi

I always start my weight loss regime with lot of determination. Keep it Live for few days but then the motivation goes down. I feel urge of eating everything I have left in those few days and finally losses my track.

Result, I loose less and gain more.

Can anyone be my online friend. Who can help me in maintaining my motivation level up consistently. And, both of us can loose weight together.

Replies

• SciFish
    SciFish Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for someone of a similar weight, with a similar end goal? A bit of competition there would probably help ;-)
  • ametys
    ametys Posts: 21
    Options
    you can add me. I need a supporter as well. maybe we can help each other ;)
  • NdigoBlue
    Options
    You have to find something that moves you to want to loose the weight and stick with it. It could be to fit into something an event coming up or just to like the you in the mirror. Friend me for motivation and support on your journey.
  • SciFish
    SciFish Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've found that I need success in order to stay motivated. Watching calories and logging on MFP hasn't done much at all for my weight. Despite doing the right things, I need more than just reduced calories (I must have crazy metabolism, but that doesn't surprise me). I've been doing Intermittent Fasting for almost 7 weeks and have finally had good success - 0.5kg per week, and that is what is spurring me on now. Infact, I wanted to speed the process up now that I've found the best hours for me to fast (which have made it much easier for me) so I've started doing three days per week instead of the standard two. I've even lowered my goal weight because it actually seems achievable now! I have noticed that previously I need to see a weight loss on the scales just to make me feel like going to the gym, putting make-up on, eating properly etc. It's an unfortunate fact that a lack of success makes us feel even less motivated. I'm very happy with the last seven weeks though, after trying to lose weight for 8 months now. I've lost 3.1 of my <7kg in the last 7 weeks. I also feel like I'm only dieting for 2 or 3 days per week, since you eat normally on the other days. When reducing calories alone, it's like dieting every day, which can be hard on the psyche, especially if it makes little difference.
  • tonguetied69
    Options
    You're welcome to add me.
  • roopzx
    roopzx Posts: 3
    Options
    me too
  • arw4
    arw4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm looking for the same thing.
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! and stay strong, you'll see at the end it'll all be so worth it!