I Log In Daily

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am on my 6th day of MFP. I LOVE IT. Made lots of wonderful friends along the way. You will find no negativity here :)

I am here to lose the weight in a healthy way. I chose MFP because I KNOW it works. Also, losing weight doesn't get easier than counting calories. I have been on many WLP (weight loss plans) and nothing beats MFP :)

I track my weight daily....it keeps me accountable. Even though I look at my weekly weight as the true indicator.

Feel free to add me should you require any support and / or count on someone that logs and/or weighs in daily the good and the bad:)

Happy Calorie Tracking everyone :)

Replies

• strangeone25
    strangeone25 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I log daily myself and weigh daily but only look at it weekly. Friend request sent
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I log daily myself and weigh daily but only look at it weekly. Friend request sent

Thank you :) Added :)
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for mutual support.
  • trackmyday1973
    Options
    Feel free to add me for mutual support.

Done :) Thank you :)
  • CupcakesAndLettuce
    CupcakesAndLettuce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, I weigh in daily too, it helps me keep motivated and set mini goals and mini milestones, like, after I've lost 7.3lbs, I'll be 10% of the way there, it makes big numbers feel smaller. Friend request sent! <3
  • trackmyday1973
    Options
    Hey, I weigh in daily too, it helps me keep motivated and set mini goals and mini milestones, like, after I've lost 7.3lbs, I'll be 10% of the way there, it makes big numbers feel smaller. Friend request sent! <3

Added :)
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I log daily as well, and have an open diary. :)