Not completely done but......50lbs down since April 9

Options
2»

Replies

• Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!, inspiring me right now!! AND you kept your cheeky without the chunky! :drinker:

^^^THIS

never lose the cheeky :wink:
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You're doing great!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    congrats. its so great to see dedication pay off!
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    HellOOOooo)))) nurse! You look so lean and healthy. Well done...
  • TrishaTripps
    TrishaTripps Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great after photo! Awesome job :)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Thanks again to the last few :) It really does help keep me motivated!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job slim! It's amazing how weight loss can make a person look so much younger.

How'd you do it?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Great job slim! It's amazing how weight loss can make a person look so much younger.

How'd you do it?

Honestly, I just ate healthy and road a biked 5 or 6 days a week. Sprinkle in the gym around 2-3 times per week and voila. I tracked my calories of course and made sure I wasn't eating to much but that didn't work all the time. Sometimes I ate to little. Sometimes I ate to much. I just kept going. I don't eat clean. I, of course, try to eat clean, but I'm not ridiculous about it. I kid you not when I tell you I ate McDonalds probably 20% of the days in the past 4 months. I think forums like this one can sometimes give people too much information and confuses people. To me it's simple, eat mostly healthy meals and don't go overboard. Try to be as active as possible and find something active that you enjoy. Watch the pounds come off.
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That's great. Pretty much what I have been doing myself...has to be sustainable. It's amazing once you commit to making a change and believe in yourself you can only move forward.
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Oh wow your a hot dad :o
  • PoisonedCursed
    Options
    Well....hello....and don't u suit green, and look amazing for your weight loss. Yum.

Well done ;)

Well, thank you :) Green just happens to be my favorite color so I wear it a lot :)

Yes, your favorite color green surely looks great on you. You're looking awesome too, congratulations on such a huge accomplishment. Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • Slatzuk
    Slatzuk Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Looking great. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!