Looking for new friends on MFP

Options
Hi ive been going on and off myfitnesspal for awhile now
Im about to start my freshman year of college in a week and i would love to have motivation to stay fit and healthy throughout college. Please add me and help me stay on top of things so i avoid the freshman 15. Thanks!

Replies

• Mel072292
    Options
    Hi ive been going on and off myfitnesspal for awhile now
    Im about to start my freshman year of college in a week and i would love to have motivation to stay fit and healthy throughout college. Please add me and help me stay on top of things so i avoid the freshman 15. Thanks!

It's hard to say this to someone who's in college bc it's what everyone does, but drinking/ partying/ smoking weed... all in excess is what makes ppl gain weight that first year. Just do you and remember as long as you don't over indulge yourself in these things, then it'll be a lot easier to keep up on staying fit :smile:
  • wannabeadancer27
    Options
    College is a really difficult time because so many people are used to being at home and being in an environment where someone else is buying the food and someone else is dictating how much you do or don't exercise. The key to dodging the freshman 15 is personal control and responsibility.
  • eamjohnson
    eamjohnson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    On top of what the others have said, one of the keys to is keep stress levels managed. That comes down to managing your time well. Get a planner, write everything down, and try not to put all of your papers off until the last minute.

Conversely, continuing to exercise and eat as well as you can will help you manage that stress.

Good luck!
  • karukaru
    Options
    have faith in yourself! dont stress yourself too much over minor stuffs. just keep working hard and your hard work will pay off!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Ya can add me, always willing to motivate others and needing motivation myself.
  • inflames95
    inflames95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey :) feel free to add me, im looking for more friends to share motivation with :D