I have to say

Options
Hello,
I'm Crystal. I've been a member here before and lost 25 lbs and gained 27 back after starting work and full time college. I'm back on the wagon, and no excuses this time. And I have to say, my body loves the food I'm feeding it. I'm not hungry as often, and I feel refreshed after eating, instead of feeling like I need a nap. I'm back to my old workout routine 5 days a week, while juggling a 2 year old, full-time school (this semester ends next week!), household duties, etc. I don't work right now, I'm a full time student. I am lucky enough to have friends who live here with me on this site, too. And this time I have a workout buddy and even my boyfriend (father of our daughter) is going to join me at the gym, although he's a toothpick and eats anything he wants (lol) he wants to come to the gym with me and eat healthier. Because, we live together that will make things that much easier on me. (: So, the main point of this post, before I got off rambling, is that I have to say the healthy eating is making me feel great (and I wanted to introduce myself, again. lol)

Replies

• tiffanyraylene
    tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) Keep that great attitude and you've so got this!
  • clbowman91
    Options
    By the way, I'm at 173 I started at 177, I'm 5'3 so anyone feel free to add me. I know some like to add people they have weights and heights in common with. I'm friendly and I interact. (: I don't always post my food because I keep track of it on paper so sometimes I just don't feel like transferring it. But, I do log my exercise.