Today's NSV

Options
MelsAuntie
MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
Dressbarn had a short, lemon yelloow, lace dress that I fell for. The Dress Barn stores closest to me are 30 minutes and an hour and a half away, respectively, and there's an outlet store about a hour away.I went to the closer store; they were sold out. Went to order it online, they had only the size 6 left. I took the day off from farming ( rain anyway), and drove to the outlet store on my way to the further location. When I walked into the outlet store, there was a sales clerk walking in front of me putting clothes back on the rack, and she had The Dress draped over her arm. I of course grabbed it, thinking " Please, let this be a size 12, or a 14, if that's a little bit too big I can belt it" as size 12 is my goal. I held it up; it was gorgeous, pure chrome yellow, circle-pattern lace on a simple shape with sheer (unlined) short tulip sleeves, summery, cheerful, and..........the only one left in the store. A size 10.
And it fit.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!