Not New But Starting Over.....

Options
Over a year ago I found myfitnesspal and it worked wonders for me during the 6 mos that I was actually doing the work outs and counting the calories....

Since then I have fallen completely off the wagon (I am running behind yall wavin my hands and screamin "wait for me" Lol) and have decided that I need to find my way to get back on.

So here I am again starting over....

Lets be friends?

Replies

• trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request.
  • PoisonedCursed
    Options
    Love your description of getting back on the wagon :)
    We actually share the same scenario, I also recently got back or more like trying desperately to get back on the wagon permanently for good this time just over a month ago. Welcome on board, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    good for you for coming back :happy: I log on daily and happy to be here for you if you want to add me :flowerforyou:
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    everyone is welcome to add me I was off MFP for about two months and getting back on for school now and to help me lose that last 30lbs
  • copperhair
    copperhair Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So glad to read your post! This is exactly what I am doing today!
    In stead of going all "full tilt" this time - I am going to try to do this at a normal pace and hopefully STICK WITH IT this time!
  • Jenelle64
    Options
    I'm back today with a similar story. Add me, we'll help each other :smile:
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I logged for 205 days and then went on vacation a week ago. I am starting over today. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm back for round two as well! Tracking my food makes such a difference. Feel free to add me.