Getting Closer....

Options
Hello,

I know I still have a long way to go weight loss. When I joined MFP on July 29 2013 I have joined having to lose 108.0 LBS. I just want to share that less than 2 lbs more weight loss....and I can officially say I have less than 100 lbs to lose.

I know it's is a very small non scale victory. However, it's nice to say I have less than 100 lbs to lose. Just goes to show how much of a difference every little pounds makes, and how it can change your perspective on losing weight.

No matter if you have to lose 10, 20, 30 or even 300 LBS..... these goals are all attainable. Don't focus to much on the big picture. Taking little steps will get you to the top of the ladder :)

Replies

• poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Very well said. If you say you want to lose 100lbs the sheer amount of that is frightening. By setting little targets which are short term achievable then this helps keep the motivation going.
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Very well said. If you say you want to lose 100lbs the sheer amount of that is frightening. By setting little targets which are short term achievable then this helps keep the motivation going.

So true :)
  • dwendling63
    Options
    The "ah-ha" moment for me was in the middle of one of my walks....I realized how much I was enjoying my time out doors, the people I was meeting and their pets, nature and how ez it was to actually loose the weight by stepping outside of my comfort zone. Thats when I realized that being apart of my community and my neighborhood only took place because I had taken the action to loose weight. Regardless if I am 172 or 122 pounds...it isn't about the me anymore it is about enjoying life at any size and being a better community citizen =D that is truely a healthy change!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!