I finished Insanity today :)

Options

Replies

• fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    that's some of best results that I have seen on these forums after completing just one round. fantastic!!!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • WatchandWeight
    WatchandWeight Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 doing Insanity. I had originally started doing the 30 Day Shred and lost a few doing that. But I got bored with it and decided to do something else. Insanity is tough. But so worth it if you keep going. I went from a 15/16 to a size 10 and they're getting loose on me. I didn't follow the nutrition guide. I kinda did my own thing. I ate between 1500-1800 calories a day and had a cheat day here and there. Trust me if I can do this, anyone can. Because I was the laziest person ever before, lol
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW... awesome job...You did wonderful especially with Insanity.... I didn't care for that program after 4 attempts just wasn't my type so I went off to Tony and now a lover of P90x...

The pace is totally different so..just a warning most people that do Insanity say P90x is easy to them... lol
  • maddysmiles
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing-how inspiring!
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! you look great!! I'm almost half way through insanity at the moment (about to start recovery week in a few days) :smile: I was actually starting to get discouraged by the lack of noticeable changes, but your photos have renewed my motivation to stick with this program!! :happy:
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Well done with what you have achieved :)

Time to start doing some Strength Training now, I think you'll love it.
  • kdomanti
    kdomanti Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Just started Insanity yesterday and I hope to get even a fraction of the your results! Keep up the good work :)
  • PBlilacs
    PBlilacs Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!!!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Great job! I have P90X in my house and never attempted it. It belongs to my 19 year old and she completed it a few times. I received T25 and plan to start it after my birthday and vacation. Its 25 minutes , 5 days a week for 10 weeks. I feel I can complete it .
  • clbowman91
    Options
    I want to try Insanity, but I don't have the money for it. Plus, I'm so afraid I won't be able to keep up...Great Job! You look amazing! You should be so proud!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow !! you look amazing, congrats on all the progress you have made !!!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job on your results. You look fantastic
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look awesome!! I finish the first week of month 2 today, you are inspiring me to keep going!
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great - thanks for sharing!
  • yoster28
    yoster28 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great Results! I am on day 2.
  • rachitpanwar8
    rachitpanwar8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Well done :) ... i admire your Dedication... :)
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am down 40.4lbs and 38 inches total. I am so proud of myself for getting through this program. I have cried, puked, and wanted to give up. But I pressed play, every day, and I am so happy to say that I finished. This has been the most amazing journey of my life. I have lost weight, but I have gained confidence and so much self-love, and that was worth every tear and ounce of sweat, and days of sore muscles. I can't wait to start p90x and see where that takes me :)

121dds3.jpg

R these results just from insanity?
    You look amazing well done u! xx
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    OMG! Great results! I just finished recovery week today. These results are awesome! Congratulations!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Your results are truely amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!