Fitbit One

jbgolf52
jbgolf52 Posts: 210 Member
Does anyone here use a fitbit one and if so, do you find that it is pretty accurate with the amount of calories burned it estimates? I'm a numbers guy and like tracking things, and I have been lookin into getting a fitbit one. However, I don't want to spend $100 on something that is not that accurate. I'm looking for people's personal experience and overall satisfaction with it. I'm currently bulking so it would be good to know how many calories I need to maintainy weight so that I can eat at an accurate surplus.

Replies

• jbgolf52
    Bueller?
  • I have a fitbit. I love it. With regards to calories burnt and calories going in it works well, as i am a number tracker like you! You can log your work outs on their website and it will give you their estimation which is fairly accurate. I do like to wear my heart rate monitor and track my calories manually though as i find with things like weights it under estimates my efforts! It's definately a great help to me.
  • jbgolf52
    I have a fitbit. I love it. With regards to calories burnt and calories going in it works well, as i am a number tracker like you! You can log your work outs on their website and it will give you their estimation which is fairly accurate. I do like to wear my heart rate monitor and track my calories manually though as i find with things like weights it under estimates my efforts! It's definately a great help to me.

That's great to hear, thanks! I will pick one up after yoga tonight.
  • I hope you get on well with it.