Fluffy newbie!

Hello! I'm sort of new to the site. I had an account a while back, but never did anything with it. Anyway, I had the Lose It! app on my phone, but wanted an app with more functions to it. I downloaded myfitnesspal and am making full use of all it offers. I am counting calories and doing a couple of other things. I am doing C25K, tonight will be week 2, day 2. I just finished level 1, day 2 of 30-day shred as well. I have at least 50 pounds to drop and am hoping to stay motivated this time. I love reading everybody's success stories! It is really encouraging and motivating! I hope I can keep up with ya all! lol

Stephanie

Replies

• aliceb39
    aliceb39 Posts: 84 Member
    Welcome, Stephanie! I've been on MFP since Feb 2012 and have lost 57 lbs since then. There's a great community here, whether you're looking for people in the same area, age, sex, amt of weight to lose, exercise - you get the idea. Check out my profile, if you wish, and feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck to you!
  • That is great! Congrats!! I am so excited to get started again and hopefully keep going! :)
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Welcome Stephanie! I am fairly new here. I've lost 6 pounds so far. Just looking at some of the progress pics is a great motivator! Good luck. Feel free to add me.