What's Your Form of Serenity as a Reward After a Workout?

Options
Fancyface1972
Fancyface1972 Posts: 19 Member
Usually, after a good sweaty workout I would take a nice cool shower. However, as a reward to myself, there's nothing like a long, hot bubble bath with a little jazz on the side, especially if it's the violin. Ooooh, the serenity I get from this. What a way to bring down that adrenaline rush!

WHAT'S YOUR REWARD?

Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    a cool shower,..and then a nice slow walk(walking my dog),...or a bubble bath,no music,no lights but candles,...ahhhh

btw,great thread!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I like to shop. Call me kooky, but I do.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Crank out Cat Stevens while I have a shower. Peace Train mothertruckers!
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    nothing
  • Fancyface1972
    Options
    a cool shower,..and then a nice slow walk(walking my dog),...or a bubble bath,no music,no lights but candles,...ahhhh

btw,great thread!

Thanks. I was just wondering if anyone else did something special for themselves after having another successful workout. Candles are lovely with a bubble bath. Haven't had a bath like that in years.
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Honestly, my workouts are my serenity/zen/something special. I'm married, I'm a mom of two grade-schoolers, and I have a 40 hour a week job, which doesn't seem to leave me much other "me time."
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Shower and then bed.
  • Fancyface1972
    Options
    Honestly, my workouts are my serenity/zen/something special. I'm married, I'm a mom of two grade-schoolers, and I have a 40 hour a week job, which doesn't seem to leave me much other "me time."

Good for you! With a schedule like that, I can agree that working out is your serenity. It's a reward within itself. You deserve that "me time". I was a preschool teacher and I'm still a Nanny part-time. My clients call me to sit with their two kids whenever they need "me time" as a couple, even for overnighters.