Hello

Options
Jezika
Jezika Posts: 82 Member
Well, Hello everyone!!

My name is Jezika, I am 26 and a stay at home mother of 3 little girls and two dogs.

I did some research on Ask.com to help me find an online calorie counter. Low and behold I find this website, which in all honestly, has got to be the best thing since Chocolate.
I reached an all time high in my weight over this last week and felt like I needed to do something about it.

I actually just had my third and last child 5 months ago and I'm still "eating for two"! Plus we were just on vacation for the 4th of July and stopped by the cursed Harry and David's. So I've been binging on chocolate covered popcorn and chocolate covered pretzels telling myself that once they're all done, I will never buy so much chocolate covered anything again.

Yikes!

I am looking forward to the challenges of losing the weight and getting back to my old self. I've noticed that I am not as energetic now and have a hard time with coordination, especially when running. I used to play sports before the kids came, and now I don't even think I could run around the bases. More than that, I am actually disgusted with myself. I know I shouldn't feel that way, it's damaging psychologically and really hurts any chance of losing any weight.

Anyway, enough rambling and more working out.

Hope to make some great friends!

Replies

• Jezika
    Options
    Well, Hello everyone!!

My name is Jezika, I am 26 and a stay at home mother of 3 little girls and two dogs.

I did some research on Ask.com to help me find an online calorie counter. Low and behold I find this website, which in all honestly, has got to be the best thing since Chocolate.
    I reached an all time high in my weight over this last week and felt like I needed to do something about it.

I actually just had my third and last child 5 months ago and I'm still "eating for two"! Plus we were just on vacation for the 4th of July and stopped by the cursed Harry and David's. So I've been binging on chocolate covered popcorn and chocolate covered pretzels telling myself that once they're all done, I will never buy so much chocolate covered anything again.

Yikes!

I am looking forward to the challenges of losing the weight and getting back to my old self. I've noticed that I am not as energetic now and have a hard time with coordination, especially when running. I used to play sports before the kids came, and now I don't even think I could run around the bases. More than that, I am actually disgusted with myself. I know I shouldn't feel that way, it's damaging psychologically and really hurts any chance of losing any weight.

Anyway, enough rambling and more working out.

Hope to make some great friends!
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi there Jezika (LOVE that spelling!)
    That's the same way I found this site and I love it! It becomes a habit that's for sure and my daughter has now joined me and is loving it too.
    Good luck!
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    Welcome Aboard Jezika!!!:flowerforyou:

You will really like it here on MFP! I think everyone could agree that were like a supportive disfunctional family online!!!LOL :laugh:

Seriously, everyone here is super supportive and you will find great tips and advice from everyone on this site!:bigsmile:

Good Luck and I hope you have a successful Weight lost !:happy:

:smile:
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options
    I joined when my 2nd was 18 mo old and I was still carying around enough weight to look like I was at least 6 mo prego., oh and eating for at least 2. Now I am working my way down so that I can actually chase my kids without feeling like I might croke! Here's to being Hot Mamas! Good Luck to you!
  • Jezika
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I wish you all the best of luck too!

Hopefully with the support of all the other women on here, I can make a difference in my health and my life!

God Bless
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hey there girlie and welcome!