Hello

Options
I joined MFP a couple of weeks ago, but until today never ventured onto the forum. Just wanted to say "hi" and wish everyone great results!

Replies

• Jansapphire
    Options
    Hello, haven't been here long either , but really enjoy this site - good luck to you as well ;)
  • 2BaNewMe2
    2BaNewMe2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined today and am enjoying this site extremely. The motivation and pointers are great. Good luck!!:smile:
  • ppennington
    Options
    Isn't this a fantastic site? I've been here for five weeks now and have lost 10 lbs. Like most of us, this is not my first rodeo! But it certainly has been the easiest, funnest and most productive attempt to lose weight I have ever had. Key for me has been making friends and snooping into the food diaries and trying new foods. Good luck to you!
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    Hi to everyone! I am loving this site! The tips/tricks are awesome and the calorie counting/logging almost effortless. I have tried numerous times on my own to get my weight under control, but always have seemed to lack the willpower. However, I am three weeks in on my lifestyle change and feeling terrific! Not so much seeing the results, but the pounds and inches are melting away. I will be glad when I look in the mirror and see a new me.

For exercise, I currently take zumba classes (try to go three nights a week)... sometimes the best I get is once a week. I also do a little on the elliptical (can't last long on there yet). I am building good muscle and determined to be sleek(ish) and tone.

Best of luck to ya'll!