30 down, a few more to go!!! :)

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
I hit, what I consider, a milestone of sorts. I gave my bf my camera and told him to go nuts on my birthday and uploaded every picture he took, to facebook. It's the first time that I've felt confident enough in who I am, to not care how I look in photos. Those who will be looking at the pictures know and love me, and don't care what I look like. Hell they already know anyway! I realized that I am the only one judging my appearance and analyzing every flaw.......and I'm done!!! I am more than a number on a scale or a pants size. I'm no longer going to judge myself on appearance and will only strive to live a healthy life.

My goal is to be around 150 though to be out of the 'overweight' category I'd have to be under 140! I think I'd like to keep my curves though. :wink:
wow-1-1.jpg

Replies

• suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! Way to go girlie!!
  • maggiemay20
    Options
    WOW you look GREAT and much more confident !!! Well done !!!
    p.s. LOVE your hair !!
  • Luckymam
    Options
    Excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    u look awesome
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I know you are proud of yourself. Everyone can tell your new found confidence. Keep at it!!! Congrats
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Gotta love the spunk and confidence with weightloss. Glad you got to celebrate in style and happy. That's definitely worth all the effort. You look fantastic!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I hit, what I consider, a milestone of sorts. I gave my bf my camera and told him to go nuts on my birthday and uploaded every picture he took, to facebook. It's the first time that I've felt confident enough in who I am, to not care how I look in photos. Those who will be looking at the pictures know and love me, and don't care what I look like. Hell they already know anyway! I realized that I am the only one judging my appearance and analyzing every flaw.......and I'm done!!! I am more than a number on a scale or a pants size. I'm no longer going to judge myself on appearance and will only strive to live a healthy life.

My goal is to be around 150 though to be out of the 'overweight' category I'd have to be under 140! I think I'd like to keep my curves though. :wink:
    wow-1-1.jpg

You GO girl! You're killin it! Just keep doing what you're doing! I notice a big difference!
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice job! You look alot different, and very confident!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Don't you feel great, you look great, you're a real cutie :)
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    You are looking fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Time to crack down and finish what I've started!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    well someones feels sexier!! :wink: Good Work!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mamabearr
    Options
    You look great!
  • somethingvague
    Options
    Way to go! You are really gorgeous!!

And non-weight related....I LOVE your hair! :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    loving your sass and style! way to go!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    You look great, love your hair :-)
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Congrats, You look great!!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, very inspiring. You've made incredible progress. And I love the confidence that this experience has born in you. And as an aside, I love love love the tattoos.
  • Tarreemha77
    Options
    You look simply beautiful keep killing it.
  • 66PollyAnna
    66PollyAnna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love the hair and the curvy look. You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!