RUNNERS! Beginners or elite... add me!

Options
Hey guys... My name is Caroline and I'm 20 years old. I began running about a year ago and ran my first 5k in November. I slacked off for about 6 months but am now back to taking it seriously and am training for future 10ks and 8 mile runs.

If you're a runner who logs their runs on MFP, please add me!

I need more of the crazy people who are addicted to this sport on my friends list! ;)

Replies

• liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure i fit to your desired profile ...I'm a new in the jog field ..but I am proud that i can run 7 KM.
    feel free to add me
  • NinjaChickie
    NinjaChickie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i've been running on & off for about 5 years, started seriously about 2 years ago, did a 1/2 marathon last September then started slacking off, running once or twice a week. distances ranging from 3 - 6 km.

I've been getting back into it the past 2 months or so and i always log my jogs.

I'll send you a friend request :)
  • youjustgetbetter
    youjustgetbetter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests guys! Feel free to post here if you are also a runner who wants new friends!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I've just started running myself fr sent. Anyone feel free to add me
  • kellzi89
    kellzi89 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner runner I have been only doing it for a few months now, and I'm proud to say I was able to do my first continued run for 20 mins yesterday. I have my first 5 Km run in a months time so I'm hoping to run that without stopping!
  • Ritesh_Pandey
    Ritesh_Pandey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey..I started running this year in Feb and ran my first 5k in july, added you in my frnd list....
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner runner, but would like to build to do some proper runs in the near future. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Not a runner yet, but it's a personal goal of mine and I'm planning on starting soon. I'd love to have more runners on my friends list as well.
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am far from classing myself as a runner.....but I have completed my first 5k and am wanting to work up to a 10k.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    <<< Beginner runner. I would love to have some running friends to help motivate me, and point me in the right direction.

I was aiming to run in the City to Bay 6km run this year (Adelaide, Australia) but i'm not yet where I want to be physically, so i plan on training for another year to get myself conditioned better.

Been running for a few months. :)
  • jennabeth12
    Options
    Hye al feel free to add me as a friend i did a couple of 10k races back in 2011. Gave running up for a while but back to it! I am currently doing Focus T25 workout along with 2-3 runs a week :)

Jenna Beth

xxx
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner runner, I have one week left of C25K. I'm really surprised how much I enjoy running now! Quite a change from my first attempt at running for 60 seconds and feeling like I was going to die!! lol Friend request sent. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    not sure where you are from but I take part in a weekly free 5k timed run organised by parkrun, they have runs all over the world but are big in UK. It's free, it's fun and it's for people of all abilities, your stats are collated online for you so you can see how you progress.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm running for like a year and a half so far. I'm still a beginner I think. For like first year I was just slowly joging to burn cals and for fun but now I kinda started to take it more seriously. Not running marathons or half marathons, and prolly never will, sticking more to 10k so far. Now I'm working to get my 10k time under 55 min and my ultimate goal is to be able to run 10 under 43 min next year, but that's far away. ^^

More friends are always nice, I send you a friend req. OP, everybody can add me too if ya want. ^^
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    Been running for less then a year now
    Aiming to run at least 6 times per week
    I run between 5-10k on my daily runs :)
    Other runners feel free to add me
  • youjustgetbetter
    youjustgetbetter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies, guys! Hopefully people are finding new friends.
  • belvalzar
    belvalzar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi I just started training for a marathon,did my first 5k last week,add me
  • Purplemonster5
    Options
    hello fellow runners x please add me to
    :laugh:
  • dreamingdaughter
    dreamingdaughter Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Newbie runner here! I'd love to see everyone's workouts on mfp :)