New (:

Options
Hi! I'm Molly & brand new to this site. I heard about it from my cousin and am excited to see how it can help. I work out 3 times a week with a personal trainer but haven't been doing very good with my eating habits. I am hoping this site will help me to keep better track! I am excited for this new adventure!

Replies

• IrisSchomacker
    Options
    Hi Molly, Ive only been on the site for just over a week but have found that writing everything I put in my mouth really helps !! A close friend of mine joined with me and we look at each others diary and it helps us both along (bit of friendly competition). I managed to lose in my first week. Welcome to the site.. I'm sure you'll love it.
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi Molly! Welcome!
    I've been here 30 days and have lost 18 pounds so far. I'm finding it really helpful and informative with the calorie/carb/fat/protein info. I weigh and record every single thing I eat, and my exercise, and I'm seeing results already. MFP has been a life saver for me. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • mollykay09
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • pcw52
    pcw52 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know you find encouragement here and so many tips. Customise what you want to keep tract of like sodium or sugar. both of those really hurt you in the long run. Cut your goals into bite size attainable goals so you will feel good about reaching them quicker. You will do great. You will learn about yourself and what you need to change. Check it out on the web and the blogs. Ask.
    You will do great no matter if you have 5 lbs. or 50. Enjoy the journey.