People from Norway on MFP?

Options
Hi,

Any Norwegians on here? I wonder, because I made Norwegian Waffles served with brun ost the other day and when I went to log it, it was in the database! I was surprised. I'm moving to Norway in the next year, and also spending a month there this summer, and I worry about logging because I don't always understand the nutrition labels on the food while i'm there. Now, I'm thinking maybe there will be a lot already listed in the database...Yay!

Replies

• hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Anyone? Anyone? hahaha....
  • idletyme77
    Options
    Hello...I just moved to Bergen, Norway 3 weeks ago. I am also struggling with the nutritional labels. Were you able to find anything?
  • zinatara
    zinatara Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm from Norway! A lot of foods are added in the database, if you have the app you can just scan them. I ocasionally add foods I can't find in the database, but most of the products I buy are there already.
  • Butinox
    Butinox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Another Norwegian here :) Most of the food is already in the database. Just ask if you struggle with the language!
  • grim_streaker
    grim_streaker Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hei, ønsker å få flere norske venner her på MFP, add meg gjerne :)
  • Aiiryfairy
    Aiiryfairy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! I live in Norway, I'm not Norwegian, but my husband is. :) I understand and speak good Norwegian, so feel free to add me.
  • Peabody_123
    Peabody_123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I live in Bergen Norway, have been there for a year now, am originally from the Uk though.

Most of the stuff I log is already there.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Oslo , Norway here. Finally a thread from Norway!
  • Soloz
    Soloz Posts: 1
    Options
    Norwegian as well! Always fun to see more. :)
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm NOT in Norway but I just wanted to check in and say Hi to fellow Europeans! Nice to know that all MFP pals are NOT in the USA LOL!!!!!!
  • Kayden1986
    Kayden1986 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    yay my bestie is from Norway!!!! so hi to all Norwegians!
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello!

A foreigner in Norway by way of marriage, feel free to add me :)
    We also have a group named 'Norway', go on and join :)
  • Jillathia
    Jillathia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same -- American married to a Norwegian. Been here for 17 years though, so I know my way around. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or add me as a friend :-)