And, it's happened again.

Options
I'm furious with myself. In April, I'd dropped 20 lbs, was in control, exercising and was finally getting happy with myself.
Fast forward to August, back UP the 20 lbs having come home from my first year at uni.
I'm not even sure how it happened, all I know is that it has.
I had a job interview a few days ago, and I couldn't fit in to a single one of my suits. This led to fits of tears and resentment as always.
So, after mopping up the tears I realised it's time, AGAIN, to face my food issues.
I'm doing Weight Watchers to see if it works. But, the online community is rubbish - basically non existent.
So, I'm back for good on MFP and I'm going to be honest and I'm going to work hard.

So, it's nice to be back. Hopefully it works this time and in a few months I don't find myself back where I was to start with.

Replies

• fayemal
    fayemal Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Just finished my first year at uni, haven't stepped on a scale in a year and I'm 17 pounds up.

Determined this time not to let myself go
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

I was on WW as well both Meetings/Online. I find MFP support much better IMHO.

Best of luck on your journey.

Don't be too hard on yourself. At least you got back before the situation got out of control.

Pat yourself on the back for that.
  • Bigmhurst
    Options
    I understand. Tried ww tried Akins. Nothing seems to work. Plus I'm food addicted. But I'm starting to workout and drop this curse
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That is not unusual to gain after first year away at school. Stresses, new routines, eating cheap / convenience foods due to lack of time or energy. It happen to a lot of people.
  • inhermagicalwonderland
    Options
    Oh - Oh i'm starting university in a month and a half :o