Weightloss/sinus-allergies---plexus?

Options
Hi I was curious if anyone has used Plexus for either weightloss or for the nutrition health wise for sinus/allergies, migraines, diabetes, ect? I'm curious as the results if it helps with your overall health and energy. I have heard some stories that using Plexus slim and Probio 5 helps with sinus/allergies and headaches. Wondering if anyone else has had this type of sucess?

Replies

• pinupchick82
    pinupchick82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i have friend not tried it yet but im placing my order on the first i have a history of migraine issues, if you want to friend me ill keep in touch and let you know first hand how its going
  • Lorijp
    Lorijp Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I added you. I'm very interested in success stories. I'm so tired of sinus/allergies issues. I want something that works!
  • susanrenee23
    Options
    I have been on it for a month, and I have lost 10 pounds. I love that I am not as hungry.

I suffer from headaches a lot, and I haven't had as many bad ones since I have been on it.
  • keridnorton
    keridnorton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is exciting because I have been scared to weigh!!!! So encouraging!
  • ttuluckya
    Options
    I live in Austin, and the allergies are TERRRRRIBLE down here. I have noticed that my sinus headaches are a LOT less frequent (I don't want to say totally gone because Murphy's law says I'll get one now). I haven't taken any lately because I ran out and haven't didn't have my auto-order turned on, but I am now having sinus headaches without my pink drink. :( That stuff has to be why, and I'm normally a skeptic! Hope this helps!