30 down, a few more to go!!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• carlita231
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work..Love the confidence in your pics!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Great job!
  • NinjaPrincess
    Options
    You Look awesome!!! I am bouncing around the 27 pounds lost mark and am trying to enjoy this and not be focused on the last ten pounds! Seeing your pictures reminds me that i have accomplished so much and I should enjoy it!!! I remember so badly wanting to be in the 140s as I was stuck in the 150s for a long long time. Now its insane to think that I can actually be in the 130s in less than five pounds (which for me is out of the overweight category). I love your idea to accept all the compliments and celebrate. I found I was overtraining and obsessing with my diet and then being depressed about no more progress but even if I stay here for a while I feel great and its about health not just a number!!! I shoud see if I can find some pictures and then take some now :)
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Lookin' GOOOOOD!!!! I agree...there's nothing wrong with a few great curves! You'll have to see how you look and feel as you continue to go down and adjust your goal when you get closer! :happy:
  • Lucindaq
    Options
    You look awesome!!! You look tall and I think you look great at your current weight! I've lost 30 pounds after my second pregnancy and i am hoping to lose 10 more lbs. Great inspiration!
  • lauz09
    lauz09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! GOOD JOB!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look really really fantastic!!!
    Wow!
  • vlynnvale
    vlynnvale Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring. You look great, way to go!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I just found some old measurements of mine!! Along with the last 25lbs, I've lost 3in in my waist and 2.5in in my hips! Wow!!!

(Luckily I haven't lost any in my boobs yet...thank goodness! I've got just enough :laugh: )
  • sheenamwhite
    Options
    First off I'd like to say you look amazing!
    And second, this is almost my exact weight loss story, except that I relapsed and am now at 195 again :(
    I joined Fitness Pal to get back to around 180 because I am tall and 175 was not a weight I could stay at and remain healthy.
    Any advice?
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    You look great! And I don't blame you I would keep my curves too!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    First off I'd like to say you look amazing!
    And second, this is almost my exact weight loss story, except that I relapsed and am now at 195 again :(
    I joined Fitness Pal to get back to around 180 because I am tall and 175 was not a weight I could stay at and remain healthy.
    Any advice?

I don't have much advice....this has been a looong road for me. I seem to lose like 5lbs and then do nothing for 3 months. It's more due to my lack of motivation and perseverance than anything, but I'm back on it again and I'm making healthy choices not saying 'I can do this, but not this' or 'eat this, but not that'. It never works for me that way, because I feel as though I'm being punished. Everything in moderation.
  • sheenamwhite
    Options
    Thank you, that was quite helpful. Often times I try to rid myself of all bad and eventually I just burst and eat everything bad in one shot. But you're absolutely right, moderation is key.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    you look great! thnx for sharing!
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - what a difference in the pose!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    you look like a whole new woman!!! :bigsmile: congrats!!! thanks so much for sharing your pictures!!! I love seeing results and it makes me so excited to do before / during / after pictures of me!!!!!!! :tongue:
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! I love your hair color BTW!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, wow what a difference. You look like a whole new person and you can tell you have much more confidence. good job
  • RachVR6
    Options
    whoops
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!