Not only weight lose but I've lost my boobs

Options
greattimes
greattimes Posts: 123 Member
Well I never was very big chested until I gained weight. I had gotten to a 38c but now with losing weight I am at a 34b. I always said that I wasn't worried about all the excess skin but if I had the money I would do a boob job so I could have Perky boobs again. But the ultimate insult was when a guy told me I should put back on a few lbs.on so I would have boobs again.

Replies

• Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Guess we always want what we can't have. I'd do anything to lose mine and be a b. or even a c. At my very thinest, I'm still at 30 D. Right now I'm a 32 DD. trust me, clothes always look better and one looks thinner without them. Plus you can never wear cute workout clothes because you have to wear nasty big sports bras. And last, they hurt when you run or do heavy activity and your back hurts.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Better flat than fat, IMHO.

I bet the 34B's look much better than the 38Cs ever did.

That dude is a total richard.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    mine are like an A now so I feel ya, I had Ds when I was pregnant, my hero, PUSH-UP BRAS :)
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options

Haha! Agreed...

I'd rather have no boobs and be fit than have big boobs and be fat.

As for perkiness, chest exercises like heavy bench pressing can really help firm up the muscle under there so that everything looks better.
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    A man actually said that to you? How inappropriate and disrespectful.
  • j3an22
    j3an22 Posts: 77
    Options
    NO ONE especially women should have someone say they should put more weight on OR off to make something look they way THEY want it to look.

It should be about what YOU want! a spouse will accept the other spouse decisions on wanting to get fit if that person want to.

do not worry about what other think. Just add and allow positive people in your life.

It ABOUT YOU! not them.
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Well I never was very big chested until I gained weight. I had gotten to a 38c but now with losing weight I am at a 34b. I always said that I wasn't worried about all the excess skin but if I had the money I would do a boob job so I could have Perky boobs again. But the ultimate insult was when a guy told me I should put back on a few lbs.on so I would have boobs again.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

accept yourself. reject that guy.
  • kelleybean1
    kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options

You should have told him that losing weight would make his d#ck look bigger. What a jerk!
  • MadelineGraceG
    MadelineGraceG Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Be grateful for what you have! (I'm still working on that advice, but hey, I can still tell you, right?) ;)

When I was skinny, I was a 36DD. (Now I'm a 38DD - DDD.) Do you have ANY idea what I would give to be able to buy bras anywhere I wanted?! Lol! I went bra shopping with a friend years ago, I thought it would be an all-day trip going from store to store to find her one. Nope! She just went in and grabbed one! And it was $20! I was rather green with envy to say the least!

I occasionally bring up getting a reduction after we're done having kids, but the hubby just glares at me, so I guess they're staying!
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    First off, what a jerk. This is like the curly hair vs the straight hair thing......those with the bigger boobies want smaller and those with smaller want bigger (majority of the time, not always). I am one of the one's wanting less. At a 38 C now and it's a pain in the *kitten* trying to find a dress that they'll fit in. The entire dress will fit, until my girls then it's a no go....as fun as it might sound I don't want them spilling out for the world to see lol.

Anyhow, what one person said on here.....some strength/heavy lifting should help things look better up there. Ignore the jerk, what right did he have to say that or even to be looking there in the first place.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    NO ONE especially women should have someone say they should put more weight on OR off to make something look they way THEY want it to look.

It should be about what YOU want! a spouse will accept the other spouse decisions on wanting to get fit if that person want to.

do not worry about what other think. Just add and allow positive people in your life.

It ABOUT YOU! not them.
    Right?! Oh yeah, as if the only reason you have boobs for the benefit of someone else to look at... "Kiss my butt" is what I would have been telling him!
  • KAS0917
    KAS0917 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to share! I was a 38D when I started. I'm a 36DD now, 28 pounds later. :noway: (My b00bs haven't gotten bigger, but the difference between my b00bs and the area under is bigger, so my cup size went up!) I'd love to be a solid B, but it's looking like they are here to stay... I want to wear cute cami bra tops and not $50 'high impact' sports bras every day!!!

Oh, and that guy is a complete douche. Ignore him. :)
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Haha! Agreed...

I'd rather have no boobs and be fit than have big boobs and be fat.

As for perkiness, chest exercises like heavy bench pressing can really help firm up the muscle under there so that everything looks better.

^^^ Agree! My boobs are smaller but I think they look better; fat, saggy boobs are not that great. I choose a flat stomach over boobs. Any one who disagrees can look at my fabulous *kitten* as I walk away. :angry: It's none of their business and not their choice. Tell them to STFU.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss.

Boobs are for kids, I am sure you look great.
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Don't really want bigger boobs just age gravity have made them less perky.
  • Badjinn
    Badjinn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hmm, i'd rethink that link. Stay positive! your health and how you feel about you is more important that others opinions.
  • biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Love that response
  • shantronathon
    shantronathon Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Great job on your weight loss! Be proud of your revamped tatas, screw that guy.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    That guy sounds like a LOSER.

If your boob size is really making you feel bad now, do chest presses and dumbbell flys.. they certainly lift things up and make them larger than they actually are. I am sure you are fine just the way you are but I thought I'd share anyway
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!