Need some support :)

Options
Hi All

Been on here for awhile-fell off the wagon and really am trying hard to stay motivated but I need some help! I will definitely return the favor-strength in numbers right? Please add me if you can help :)

Replies

• Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    I am on this site daily, have already loss a lot of weight. I will motivate and encourage you on a daily basis. My diary is also open daily.
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ChubbieCanuck
    ChubbieCanuck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain......I was at a work celebration all day yesterday and had two & 1/2 days of calories in ONE day (500 calories in a single danish?????????). One day probably cost me all the weight loss I did in two weeks!!

Feeling sluggish, unmotivated and guilty today but a few hours walk in the park should take care of that danish. Dammit i had antipasto with the pasta......shouldn't that have cancelled the calories out???

All we can do is get up, dust off and get back on that brute.
  • JustDrea113
    JustDrea113 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have currently lost like 56-57lbs maybe more, i havent been on a scale. Lately i feel like I'm eating more. I wish I had someone who was going hard at counting calories like I want to. I feel like i would be more motivated to get back on track if i was help accountable more. I dont have a lot of weight left to lose... like 10lbs maybe. I'm 164ish... want to be 155. I've been staying away from the scale to help my self esteem, which it has but at the same time I'm not as strict about when I eat! So I dunno, I will give my no scale sebatical another week and see what happens!
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, the more the merrier when it comes to support
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'm also looking for some new friends. At least half of mine have stopped logging for a month or more and it's kind of quiet.
  • Ezzamatezza
    Ezzamatezza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I and no idea where to introduce myself and I'm not very good at it either, but if anyone wants to add me that would be lovely!
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :)
    I log in daily, am calorie counting and will try my best to motivate and jolly you along!
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    there is also accountability group out there it helps me a lot I remember one day last month didn't excise and ate a lot so at 9:30 at night went on a bike ride and made my calories and excised you only have to excised 20 min a day :smile:
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain......I was at a work celebration all day yesterday and had two & 1/2 days of calories in ONE day (500 calories in a single danish?????????). One day probably cost me all the weight loss I did in two weeks!!

Feeling sluggish, unmotivated and guilty today but a few hours walk in the park should take care of that danish. Dammit i had antipasto with the pasta......shouldn't that have cancelled the calories out???

All we can do is get up, dust off and get back on that brute.

For what it's worth, I think most of us have had an "I ate HOW MANY calories?!" day, and you're right - just because you fell part way down the stairs doesn't mean you have to throw yourself the rest of the way down. One bad day is just that - one bad day. And I have found that lots of extra water helps with the icky, sluggish feeling.
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm new here but I log in daily and try to give people motivation and support cause I know how it feels. Feel free to add me! ( anyone)