Making progress! VISIBLE progress! Yippeee!

Options
suppakana
suppakana Posts: 307 Member
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I am super duper proud of myself here.

I usually take two versions of each picture - one with me "sucking it in" and one with my belly let out... I've hit the point where my sucking it in and letting it out pics are almost the same. So these are *all* "letting it out"

G9J57Nu.jpg

KTM7qZd.jpg

Ecm4uCJ.jpg

Replies

• cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! The pics definitely speak for themselves! Congrats!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am 5'6" and my body looked the same as yours both at the 194lbs and 168lbs points. Try the fitnessblender.com and blogilates.com for different workouts, and do the lower stomach abs and inner thighs. I have seen great difference by doing concentrated exercises.
  • Asces
    Asces Posts: 182
    Options
    That is amazing, everything is firming up so well :) Well done!
  • trixiepinkie
    trixiepinkie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The pictures do speak for themselves. You look great!!!!
  • buttercup281999
    Options
    You look great!
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am 5'6" and my body looked the same as yours both at the 194lbs and 168lbs points. Try the fitnessblender.com and blogilates.com for different workouts, and do the lower stomach abs and inner thighs. I have seen great difference by doing concentrated exercises.

I will definitely bookmark those! But right now I'm doing a program called Focus T25 - not planning on changing it up until I'm done (late September-ish)

Thank you guys for the feedback :> It's definitely motivational to hear stuff like that every now and then!
  • Vicks1978
    Vicks1978 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    well done !! amazing results
  • aimdot
    aimdot Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats! You're making great progress and it's inspiring!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW...Visible for sure...Now this is truely inspiring...Thank you so much for sharing...
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You are soo much smaller! I wish I had some good before and afters. Its so hard to see the changes yourself when you can't compare them like this. Your collar bone is so much more prominent, and your arms are so much smaller. Those were the things that I drew my eye the most! You are doing great! Keep it up.
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome truly awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!Always looking for success stories for motivation!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!