Lets support eachother!! Need to lose 100 pounds!

Options
Need some support! Totally wanting to lose 100 pounds!

Replies

• MrsKrystalBautista
    Options
    I need support, motivation, help!!!! I love to work out but I love to eat too... I need to lose 50 lbs minimum... My health is at risk!!!!
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose too.

Feel free to add me.

I log daily and weigh in daily :)
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support.
  • arassely
    arassely Posts: 12
    Options
    I need to lose 100 + pounds! We can motivate each other! Glad I'm not alone in this! =)
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Leggo
  • joergwb
    joergwb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm also aiming for the big 100 to lose. I log in daily. Let's do it together! :-)
  • boeckling
    boeckling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    count me in too! It is always good to have partners on a quest!
  • GeneralKail
    Options
    I'll join the 100 club. I need to lose around 115-130 lbs. I have had an account here for a long time but I am an emotional eater and a master of excuses. Time for me to rise up and be a man. In it to win it, lets do it.
  • dianaco123
    dianaco123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me :)
  • koscar01
    koscar01 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi all,

I'd like to join in. I definitely need the motivation!
  • ChelseySweetnam
    Options
    Omg, I've been trying to lose 100 pounds. Definitely lets do it together :)
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Is there a specif format?
    I need to lose 100 lbs to start. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I saw this suggested format on here and wanted to share it with you guys. . . . what do you think?

Welcome to our Thread!

GOALS and IDEAS for daily posts (Not mandatory)

Monday - Check In (how are you doing? Had any successes or struggles this week-end?)

Tuesday - Goals (do you have any Goals you want to update us?)

Wednesday - Wishes (what do you wish? It can be weight related or not, can be realistic or not)

Thursday - Truth (got anything you need to fess up to or get off your chest?)

Friday - Fitness (what are you doing to get fit? How are you preparing for weekend eating?

Saturday - Success (what have you accomplished; focus on the positive of the week, NSV=non scale victories)

Sunday - Sharing (tell us a little about yourself....update your personal life)
    :bigsmile:
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 130 total and have 50 to go. I want more friends to take with me to ONEderland!
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on every day.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Hi,I have been here for 452 days now and only lost 25lbs.I need to lose 110lbs.I just got a Fitbit 3 weeks ago to help me with weight lost also.I'm here if anyone want to be friends.
  • Allyoopadoop
    Allyoopadoop Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just started. Need to lose more than 100 but I am motivated with my fitbit and I log my food daily! Please add me!
  • Shiree80
    Shiree80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 116lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • MamaDuckN2MamaWow
    MamaDuckN2MamaWow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on my life style change since July, but this is my 3rd day here. When I started my journey, I had 170 lbs to lose. Now I just have a little over 150 to lose!!
    Love to share recipes and swap knowledge and ideas.
    Feel free to add me!

Hannah
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Love these simple and uncomplicated goals and ideas.Next week , I would have accomplished 1 year on MFP.I have lost a total of 35 lbs but gained 10 lbs as a result of a very stressful period. I want to lose an additional 50 lbs . I have been on an emotional roller coaster following my husband's passing and I am ready to resume my daily log in and exercise.
    Ready to be part of this group.
  • m4bz
    m4bz Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me too! I just started and have about 100 pounds to lose as well. I'm on every day and would love to have others to talk with, get ideas from, etc.