Does anyone watch How to look good naked??

Options
Does anyone watch the UK tv show How to look good naked?? I love Gok Wan he's amazing!!

Replies

• Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I do! I love it!

I've learnt so much about fashion sense and whats best to wear for our shapes! it's also so reassuring that it doesn't matter what shape or size you are, you can look sexy no matter what!
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I do, he is fabulous. Love love love him.

x
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Same here! He is great! And the ladies on the program are fantastic. So brave and it is great to see that it is not good to beat yourself up rather embrace it and be proud....

Of course we are all here to lose weight but it just shows that you don't need to be perfect to look nice!
  • ppennington
    Options
    I'd like to see it but think I need much more than a TV show to look good naked! LOL
  • annejay
    Options
    ya i've learnt so much from it too. It's so important to know how to dress for your shape. The ladies on their are such an inspiration. I don't think i would be able to do it but would love to go on a shopping spree with Gok and have him kit out my wardrobe!!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I love the UK version and Gok. There is a Canadian version as well and I can't stand it. i would travel to the UK for Gok :heart:
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    He always makes the ladies feel at ease. I don't think I'd be able to bare all. But some of the women do be like that at the start, all shy and by the end they are sooooooooooo confident. Gok is great, he really is. I think it's partly because he was so heavy himself.

x