Replies

• sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Your a gem I'll watch and learn!:happy:
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Does it have f****** fiber in it? It better! Cute though! I'll keep watching out for them. I love a sense of humor! :D
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    gah! yessssss :laugh:
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    Made em again this morning

Goodness.
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Too funny! They sound delicious. I guess I'm going to have to go get that strawberry banana ON powder. I thought you were going to smack your roommate/friend with the spatula when he spilled the powder on the floor. What a waste of good protein powder. I'll definitely try these. :)
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Looks great...will be trying with my ON French Vanilla.
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    did a very similar pancake with my chocolate powder... made more of a crepe style and had apricots and a tsp. of cream cheese inside. very yummy...
  • Barbellgirl
    Options
    did a very similar pancake with my chocolate powder... made more of a crepe style and had apricots and a tsp. of cream cheese inside. very yummy...

That sounds fantastic!!! I have chocolate, going to try this.
  • mud7urtle
    Options

My friend did chocolate banana and said it was exquisite. Will try
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • Barbellgirl
    Options
    I just made them using 1 scoop chocolate, and 1/2 scoop vanilla powder which are the two flavors I had on hand and they were very tasty. No syrup or fruit needed at all. :)
  • Apatheticme93
    Apatheticme93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Do you make any healthy smoothies? I'm not a huge fan of panckes, too dry for me. (*cough* and i suck at flipping them *cough*)
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    Do you make any healthy smoothies? I'm not a huge fan of panckes, too dry for me. (*cough* and i suck at flipping them *cough*)

Being on a calorie deficit.. I prefer as much whole food as I can get to try and stay fuller..

However, on an excess - there will be smoothies

oh and I sucked at flipping them too lol. The trick was smaller pancake size and working the edge up slowly with spatula