Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lets support eachother!! Need to lose 100 pounds!

Need some support! Totally wanting to lose 100 pounds!

Replies

• I need support, motivation, help!!!! I love to work out but I love to eat too... I need to lose 50 lbs minimum... My health is at risk!!!!
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    I have over 100 lbs to lose too.

Feel free to add me.

I log daily and weigh in daily :)
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Feel free to add me for support.
  • arassely
    arassely Posts: 12
    I need to lose 100 + pounds! We can motivate each other! Glad I'm not alone in this! =)
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Leggo
  • joergwb
    joergwb Posts: 34 Member
    I'm also aiming for the big 100 to lose. I log in daily. Let's do it together! :-)
  • boeckling
    boeckling Posts: 1 Member
    count me in too! It is always good to have partners on a quest!
  • I'll join the 100 club. I need to lose around 115-130 lbs. I have had an account here for a long time but I am an emotional eater and a master of excuses. Time for me to rise up and be a man. In it to win it, lets do it.
  • dianaco123
    dianaco123 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to friend me :)
  • koscar01
    koscar01 Posts: 13
    Hi all,

I'd like to join in. I definitely need the motivation!
  • Omg, I've been trying to lose 100 pounds. Definitely lets do it together :)
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Is there a specif format?
    I need to lose 100 lbs to start. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I saw this suggested format on here and wanted to share it with you guys. . . . what do you think?

Welcome to our Thread!

GOALS and IDEAS for daily posts (Not mandatory)

Monday - Check In (how are you doing? Had any successes or struggles this week-end?)

Tuesday - Goals (do you have any Goals you want to update us?)

Wednesday - Wishes (what do you wish? It can be weight related or not, can be realistic or not)

Thursday - Truth (got anything you need to fess up to or get off your chest?)

Friday - Fitness (what are you doing to get fit? How are you preparing for weekend eating?

Saturday - Success (what have you accomplished; focus on the positive of the week, NSV=non scale victories)

Sunday - Sharing (tell us a little about yourself....update your personal life)
    :bigsmile:
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have 130 total and have 50 to go. I want more friends to take with me to ONEderland!
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm on every day.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Hi,I have been here for 452 days now and only lost 25lbs.I need to lose 110lbs.I just got a Fitbit 3 weeks ago to help me with weight lost also.I'm here if anyone want to be friends.
  • Allyoopadoop
    Allyoopadoop Posts: 30 Member
    Just started. Need to lose more than 100 but I am motivated with my fitbit and I log my food daily! Please add me!
  • Shiree80
    Shiree80 Posts: 18 Member
    I have 116lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • MamaDuckN2MamaWow
    MamaDuckN2MamaWow Posts: 31 Member
    Hello, I have been on my life style change since July, but this is my 3rd day here. When I started my journey, I had 170 lbs to lose. Now I just have a little over 150 to lose!!
    Love to share recipes and swap knowledge and ideas.
    Feel free to add me!

Hannah
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Love these simple and uncomplicated goals and ideas.Next week , I would have accomplished 1 year on MFP.I have lost a total of 35 lbs but gained 10 lbs as a result of a very stressful period. I want to lose an additional 50 lbs . I have been on an emotional roller coaster following my husband's passing and I am ready to resume my daily log in and exercise.
    Ready to be part of this group.
  • m4bz
    m4bz Posts: 4
    Add me too! I just started and have about 100 pounds to lose as well. I'm on every day and would love to have others to talk with, get ideas from, etc.