Lets support eachother!! Need to lose 100 pounds!

Options

Replies

• newstart343434
    Options
    We can all do this!!!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Me too! Anyone, feel free to add :)
  • maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Also need 100+ to lose! Feel free anyone add me! Need support aren't you?
  • i_am_melting
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose, but baby steps. I have lost 18 so far. Would enjoy hearing the successes of others as well as supporting each others when struggling. Those who have 100+ to lose can understand each other.
  • ladybugs98a
    ladybugs98a Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I am half way to my goal of losing 110 pounds.
  • desire2burn27
    desire2burn27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 100+, lost 16 since June 17, 2013 and i am on daily (multiple times) so add me, we can help each other!! Anyone else can feel free to add me too!! :D:D:D:D
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    I too need to lose 100 pounds to be healthy!! Add me :)... We can do this! With love and support from each other this can work!!!! Lets do it!!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I have just returned from my 70 min walk in the park Feeling good!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too. i log daily and my diary is open. i need to lose 100 pounds as well! ive only been on here for two weeks and I am extremely motivated. so far so good.
  • onecatleadstoanother
    Options
    Me too!! I have a total goal of losing 135, I'm 16 lbs down as of Saturday. Would love some more support from people who get it! I'm on daily! If anyone needs to talk about depression etc I'm here for that too!
  • xoashly105
    Options
    I am new here, and I am in need of some support so I can stop falling off the health horse. I am ready to take back my body, and would appreciate some new friends to help me do, and I would do the same for them! Feel free to add for support. (:
  • need2shrink
    need2shrink Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I also have over 100 to lose! Rob
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation! I have been yo-yoing for all of my adult life, but it's time to stick with it! I recently hit my heaviest weight ever and it was a wake-up call. I look forward to hearing from all of you! Please add me and let's make each other accountable. We can do this!
  • pinupchick82
    pinupchick82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i to am in the medst of working on 100+ lbs loss i log daily and anyone can fill free too add
  • MichealeEasley
    MichealeEasley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I too started with over 100 lbs to lose. We can do this and do it the healthy and long lasting way.
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have over a 100# to lose too!
  • EasilyLed
    Options
    Ditto really, I have 95lb to get me to 'normal' BMI although I think I will need 100+ in the long run
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Send a request my way! :)
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Anybody looking for friends, feel free to add me. I am looking for more friends to share motivation.
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me o,p. and anyone. I log daily..the good and the bad. I'm aiming to lose another 50lbs in addition to the 18 I've already lost here on mfp. It's definitely a journey. Let's support each each other.