New start...

Options
I'm new to Myfitnesspal, I signed up several months ago and only one week ago actually started using the site actively. "Ideally" I'd like to lose about 150 pounds; but "realistically" my first goal is to lose 15! I've chosen to break this journey down into segments/small goals; hopefully making it more attainable.

Good luck everyone! We can do this, one day at a time!

Replies

• TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    That's a good plan and attainable goals. Best of luck to you on your journey. :smile:

8488541.png
  • maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Small steps, one at a time! Best of Luck!
  • gemhas79
    Options
    Hi I'm new to and am looking to lose 2 stone but am doing the same and taking it a bit at a time. My 1st goal is 1/2 stone and I've got my 1st weight in on Monday to see how I'm doing x good luck to everybody this app is fab so helpful especially for somebody who hates calorie counting x
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on our journey. I'm fairly new to this as well (2 weeks for me). We can do this!
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

You will find a lot of support here. MFP is wonderful way to lose weight and meet many wonderful people. I find the people on here much more supportive and kind than my own family (sad but true).

Feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hiya and Welcome!! I'm Tricia, I'm an avid user of MFP and I log daily and my diary is public. Feel free to add me, as well as everyone else, if you'd like!! :D
  • artd9312
    artd9312 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Two years on MFP and 52 pounds lost! Despite many a bump in the road :)
  • lbt1004
    lbt1004 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just getting started too.....see my big fat zero ....
  • natashacraig
    Options
    just starting too. Best of luck! I sent a friend request.
  • nalahblueberry
    nalahblueberry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! That's what I'm doing exactly!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! Feel free to add me..