low blood pressure?

Options
anyone else got this? just did my readings, my Heart Rate was 54, then the second it was 69 and the reading was;

82 sys
52 dia...

sound ok?

Replies

• Kayden1986
    Kayden1986 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kayden1986
    Options
    ....just me then XD
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ive had mine in the 80s before. My resting heart rate is in the 40s
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is low. Are you having any symptoms? If not, then it is usually ok to be slightly low. If you have symptoms, like dizziness, feeling light headed, fainting, etc. then see a doctor. Mine usually runs low, around 90/60.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Yes, your BP is low. Are you having any symptoms? If not, then it is usually ok to be slightly low. If you have symptoms, like dizziness, feeling light headed, fainting, etc. then see a doctor. Mine usually runs low, around 90/60.
    Your HR is low/normal.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Mine normally is right around 104/65. If I don't eat enough sodium, it will drop from there and I start having issues - near blackouts during workouts, overall dizziness and weakness. So I keep my sodium up, keep potassium up to balance it, and have no worries. Resting heart rate is around 60 as well.
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That's normal, though everyone is different. Mine is normally 90/60 or slightly lower, and doesn't go past 100/65 even after vigorous exercise. You'll be fine
  • Senalj
    Senalj Posts: 11
    Options
    Mine is normally 90/70, which is low, but that's normal for me. Make sure you see your doctor if you experience dizziness, fainting or headaches.
  • Kayden1986
    Options
    cheers for the thoughtfull replies, I was getting worried a little. :) no problems with dizziness etc, just panicked a little! x